The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

It is the 75th anniversary of the battle of britain.We will have a selection of planes fropm all over starting with a memorial flypast of a spitfire,hurricane and dakota (normally a Lancaster bomber).Culminating in a display by the Red arrows.(google is your friend;) )

Hahaaa...!
There's my Spitfires and Hurricanes...!
Oooo, and a Lancaster, too...! :)
68894-1024x768-Supermarine-Spitfire-Mk-16.jpg

Hawker_Hurricane_Mk_IV.jpg

The_Lancaster_Bomber_by_dazecoop.jpg

betty rose

What can I say... only the best comes from Vermont. Cabot and Ben & Jerry's! I'm not sure if anything else is needed. Oh, if you watch all those food shows and you see a Blodgett Oven... Vermont also. So now we have Cheese, Ice Cream and ovens to make Pizza's. Tell me Vermonters don't have their priorities right. Did I mention Maple Syrup?
My favorite of all time since no ice cream or cheese, is Vermont maple syrup, I save up to buy one bottle and try to milk it out until the next year. I would drink it!

betty rose

@figmentfan423 . . . Speculation and Rumour is that SWW are to be no more ... just rumours but giving you an early heads up just you can never tell.

Can't post the link here but have pm'd it to figgy can send it to others who are interested
Thanks, @MR FERRET. News for Disney changes are coming fast for their standards. Improvements, I wish they would come as fast. ;)

Goofyernmost

My favorite of all time since no ice cream or cheese, is Vermont maple syrup, I save up to buy one bottle and try to milk it out until the next year. I would drink it!
I have to make a confession. I'm typing small because I don't want to be singled out as a traitor, however, after living 63 years in upper, upper New York State and Vermont, I have never purchased a single bottle/jug/can of Maple Syrup in that entire time. I actually prefer the artificial "corn syrup" type. The real stuff is way to sweet for my tastes and the cost is way to high for my enjoyment. After all, it is one of the few things that actually does grows on (in) trees. I don't even know how much it costs anymore, but, I will bet it is over ten times more expensive then gasoline and about the same cost as 25 bottles of Disney water.

My Sister sends one of those little one serving sample size jugs of Pure Vermont Maple Syrup to myself and my Daughters every Christmas so we don't lose our connection to Vermont.

betty rose

I have to make a confession. I'm typing small because I don't want to be singled out as a traitor, however, after living 63 years in upper, upper New York State and Vermont, I have never purchased a single bottle/jug/can of Maple Syrup in that entire time. I actually prefer the artificial "corn syrup" type. The real stuff is way to sweet for my tastes and the cost is way to high for my enjoyment. After all, it is one of the few things that actually does grows on (in) trees. I don't even know how much it costs anymore, but, I will bet it is over ten times more expensive then gasoline and about the same cost as 25 bottles of Disney water.

My Sister sends one of those little one serving sample size jugs of Pure Vermont Maple Syrup to myself and my Daughters every Christmas so we don't lose our connection to Vermont.
I'm going to shout this out! I wish I were on her gift list!;):hungry::hungry::hungry:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Missed you by a day. We were there Sunday, and for the parade. Too hot to make it past the stage, though. I think this was the first year I didn't browse all of the craft stands.

Awe, that would have been a fun meet up! We always always go there. We found a lovely church to park in their lot years ago, they give you water and use of their clean restrooms (instead of those box toliets) and it is always freezing in there which helps when it is so blessed hot.

We hit up lunch, I did Bonefish, never ate there and Prime and had a beef kabob. Way too warm for adult beverages. We ate up by a building with a view of the stage and under a tree. They had a Polish Autistic school of dance up there. I was so impressed how well these little tots did and how through dance the instructors were able to teach the youngins to work together cooperatively and have fun doing it.

We did move onto the Craft area but I'd say they had about 1/3 less crafters-wonder if it was the rain forecast and heat????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom