The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I boiled some noodles on the stove, and put some butter in a small bowl. Once I drained the noodles, then they'd be tossed in a little butter and some grated parmesan cheese.

I ended up with noodles and parmesan cheese only, because my dog licked the butter out of the bowl, while I walked over to the refrigerator to get the grated cheese! Actual time lapsed to go to frig and come back with cheese: about 5 seconds. :mad:

MOXOMUMD

I boiled some noodles on the stove, and put some butter in a small bowl. Once I drained the noodles, then they'd be tossed in a little butter and some grated parmesan cheese.

I ended up with noodles and parmesan cheese only, because my dog licked the butter out of the bowl, while I walked over to the refrigerator to get the grated cheese! Actual time lapsed to go to frig and come back with cheese: about 5 seconds. :mad:
Silly doggy. :hilarious:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Seized the moment! Ha! :) Did you share your noodles with the Pup?

That is the first belly laugh of the day.

donaldtoo

My grandmother used to make all kinds of yummy things in her cast iron Dutch oven. This picture you posted really took me back many years to when she'd cook like that. I've been trying to stick my fork in this deliciousness, but it stops short when it hits the computer screen. Very frustrating!! I want some of this!!! ;) :joyfull:

Good memories! :happy: :)

Yep, we'd hit camp, get settled in, and then start to prepare dinner. Some sort of freeze-dried chili mac or somethin', that first had to be reconstituted before cooking. Always seemed to take so darn long when we were that dang hungry. Plus, water boils quicker at altitude, but, it boils at a lower temp. So, all things being equal, it still takes longer for food to cook.
Anyway, you can bet your beeeeeeehind ;) we devoured that much-anticipated Dutch oven cobbler dessert like a bunch of crazed animals, after hiking all day long...!!! :joyfull: :hungry: :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Did ya ever have a day when you should just put on the Jammies and go to sleep? Yep, that is today. And likely DH is feeling it too. Kid had a flat today, lugs wouldn't come off. Borrowed an adapter for lugs and broke the co-workers adapter. Came home for his own tools and is now sitting in a dark parking lot trying to get a tire off.

I made burgers for dinner, with lots of ingredients. Walking out the door to BBQ the foam plate broke and raw burgers splat'n on staircase and patio. Yum. :cautious: Last straw of the day. Wendy's was not a good replacement meal.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Did ya ever have a day when you should just put on the Jammies and go to sleep? Yep, that is today. And likely DH is feeling it too. Kid had a flat today, lugs wouldn't come off. Borrowed an adapter for lugs and broke the co-workers adapter. Came home for his own tools and is now sitting in a dark parking lot trying to get a tire off.

I made burgers for dinner, with lots of ingredients. Walking out the door to BBQ the foam plate broke and raw burgers splat'n on staircase and patio. Yum. :cautious: Last straw of the day. Wendy's was not a good replacement meal.

I guarantee that tomorrow will be a better day. When you have a lousey day, the next day is always so much better, because the only way you can go is up! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom