The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I used to (okay still do) drink pickle juice. My Baba used to warn me that all my blood was going to dry up.
Mind you, she used to insist that I would get pneumonia if I went outside with wet hair ... and that some man in her village tickled three wives to death.
That's so funny (tickling wives to death), I wonder if any prosecutor has used this to try the "guilty"? :D:rolleyes:

Goofyernmost

Are you sure? I've been blaming the groundhogs!:confused:
Groundhogs... Canadians... Some days it's hard to tell the difference. ;):):joyfull:

Tip toeing here, I have not followed this story completely. Did she become an anatomical women or is that process still incomplete?
Brings back faded memories of either Sesame Street or Electric Company with the game... "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things doesn't belong".

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just had a good laugh! My dh just called and asked what was wrong with the milk he packed for coffee today? Nothing he grabbed my ds's soy milk! He thought he grabbed his almond milk! I told him to let me pack his food, but he thought he was doing me a favor by helping out!:eek::banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
His other good one was last night! He wants to drop 10 pound by the time we leave for Disney next year.(His good summer clothes are just a bit snugger than he likes) A pound a month is quite doable. So he starts a rant on how much easier it is for women to lose weight! ROFLOL time! He said it's not fair I've already hit my goal weight for the next trip! LOL EASIER????????????????? I don't count calories, carbs or fat, but I'm vegan, no refined sugar and work out 6 days a week! No booze either! Except on vacation or holidays! Easier LOL

Cesar R M

So funny!
I almost posted this one, too...! :)
a chocolate cake is funny?
I have no idea why your comment suddenly made me remind of the "laughing salad" meme.
51491.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom