The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Apparently at WDW
CFPXsCiXIAAuYNc.jpg

I saw one sign at the entrance to just one of the attractions this past week. It wasn't as big as the one in the picture you shared, though. Also, between Sunday through Thursday (my last day there), I think I saw maybe 10 different people in all (in all 4 parks, different days, different times) with selfie sticks. All seemed to keep them under wraps, and only took them out for 1-2 pictures (outside of the attractions--didn't see anyone use them inside any of the attractions, thank goodness).

betty rose

;)
I'm having fun. WiFi I'd spotty but I will post soon.
Thanks, looking forward to your post. If possible.
It depends on the merchant. Most have reasonable time limits; quite a few have no expiration. I just checked the Barnes & Noble web site, and their gift cards have no expiration.
I wish I could hold on to mine long enough. I love books, I'm taking a couple to Disney, I usually go to sleep, reading a book, until it hit's me in the face.:D

betty rose

They are Turkey. Freakishly large turkeys, but turkeys none the less. They actually taste and look like ham because they use the same smoking (curing) process that is used to give you your Easter ham. That gives them a much longer shelf life and are less inclined to be bothered by the heat of the Florida sun, bacteria wise! I don't, off the top of my head, remember how that is done, but, I think it is a combination of salt and smoke preservation.
I've only tried one, too big for me, but the taste was good. Keeping in mind, my daughter says I have no taste buds left. ;):D:eek:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OH MYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :eek:
They Astro Turffed ALL of Main Street USA...!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

GC-613x408.jpg

:D ;) :)

At first, I didn't realize you were joking with this doctored-up picture of Main Street. I thought that they must have just done that on my last day, so I wouldn't see it!! :eek: What I did find amusing while down there this past week, was the Hub with the astroturf, and large scrim screens up around some sections--the scrim had pictures of trees. o_O I kept wondering why they took out trees, to put up scrim with pictures of trees??! :rolleyes: :confused:

donaldtoo

At first, I didn't realize you were joking with this doctored-up picture of Main Street. I thought that they must have just done that on my last day, so I wouldn't see it!! :eek: What I did find amusing while down there this past week, was the Hub with the astroturf, and large scrim screens up around some sections--the scrim had pictures of trees. o_O I kept wondering why they took out trees, to put up scrim with pictures of trees??! :rolleyes: :confused:

That's what 'Magineers call "forced" perspective...!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

donaldtoo

I swear I relate so much to songs. Golf War my mind immediately goes to the song The Wind Beneath my Wings.
Oddly enough that was the song my sons class sang at their preschool graduation. Me a very stoic person, I cried like a baby. :rolleyes:

My Dad was fortunate and sent to occupied Japan. Released and immediately recalled to go to the start of Korea:cautious:'cause he was already trained.

The Gulf War song my mind first goes to is Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A." :)

My pop was drafted during the Korean War. He was about 2 weeks out from the end of basic training when the peace agreement was signed. He jokes that the North Koreans knew he was comin' and decided to cut
their losses. ;)
He did his 2 required years, then went back to civilian life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom