Pre-Trip The "Birthday Extravaganza Trip" PTR

Welcome everyone!

I haven't even finished my last TR, which you can read here and I am already starting my next PTR for my trip next month!

Now as you can all tell from the title, we are celebrating a birthday, well we are actually celebrating 2. My 21st and my mom's the day after! Exciting I know :D We've been planning this trip for a few years now and we are all EXTREMELY excited.

Here are the details:

March 25th- 29th

Boardwalk Villas: 1 Bedroom Villa

ADR's: Spice Table on the 26th, Ohana's on the 27th

Here is the cast of characters:

I'm Jessica, 20, turning 21 on March 27th during this trip :D

16246768147_bf5fd0802a_o.png

I have been to WDW over 100 times in my life. I'm not bragging in any way shape or form lol. I was very fortunate to be raised in South Florida and a mere 3 hours away from WDW. We also became DVC members in 2001 so that just added onto everything and it gave us even better reasons to take trips to WDW.

Next up is my boyfriend, Josh

16244970418_c040216e83_o.jpg

The picture is Josh and I at a Florida Panthers game, I work on their energy team. My sister works with me, you will meet her soon...

Josh is 23, he has only been to WDW once in his entire life and it was when he was very young. He barely remembers it. My whole family had a heartattack when he told us haha. It's unheard of in my family!

Next on the cast list is my younger sister, Ashley

15812575663_7a47fc3110_o.jpg

She's here with a member of the boyband IM5. They have done some Disney parodies before.

She has been to WDW as much as I have and she is known for making some super unattractive faces which you will definitely end up seeing in the actual TR haha

Following my sister are my parents! James and Theresa

15812575593_b76bb9116c_o.jpg

This picture is a few years old, but the still look very similar haha. They are the reason we are all so WDW obsessed! They are the ones who made the DVC decision and they paid for our AP's for years.

Here's another picture of my mom from this past Halloween, she stole my custom Ariel ears to wear haha.

16431694982_b7acd2a371_o.jpg

Finally for our room is my best friend, Daniel!

16432628025_317e935cc8_o.jpg

This pic is Ashley, Daniel and I with Todrick Hall. If you haven't heard of him, you should really go check him out. He's a YouTube star and also was on American Idol. He's known for his Disney parodies. If you've ever seen "Disney Dudes" that's his creation!

Daniel is 20 right now but will be 21 when we go on the trip. He is my "Twinith" we've been best friends for 5 years. My parents call him their son they never gave birth to. He goes with us all the time to WDW and has appeared in some of my earlier Tr's. He won't be up there until Thursday night of the trip, but he will be a part of it!

We have 4 other people going with us, but they are staying across the Boardwalk at Beach Club so we will see them making appearances at times in the TR.

-----------------------------
No more pictures, be prepared for A LOT of text from here on out.

That is the cast, here are our plans so far. We don't ever really plan we like to play it by ear so these are VERY loose plans.

Wednesday March 25th: Leave SOFLA around 9:30am and hit the Turnpike north. Stop for breakfast/lunch at Cracker Barrel most likely. Arrive at WDW around 1-2pm. Head over to Wal-Mart for some food for the long weekend. Since we have the kitchen we like to actually utilize it.

From there we will check-in and pray the room is ready haha. If it is, bring all the stuff into the room, change and head over to HS.

Thursday March 26th: The only plans for this day are for my Parents and Aunt, they have reservations at Spice Table in Morocco. We will probably end up at AK sometime this day and then MK most likely. Not completely sure.

My cousin Amanda, Ashley, Josh, and I are going to head over to Beaches and Cream for dinner that night. We are obsessed with their grilled cheese haha.

Friday March 27th: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! haha. I'm only slightly excited. I want to wake up and make Opening show at MK just to start my Bday on a high note. Then do some stuff around MK. At 10:30 head over to Epcot for WS opening. Daniel is probably gonna be the only one joining me for MK opening.

Once WS is opened we are going to celebrate with my first legal drink. I know where I am having it, my parents do not. They want it to be a surprise when we get there. I want to head over to La Cava Del Tequila in Mexico. That will probably be my only drink during the day. I have no intention on getting drunk on my bday haha.

Once done with that, change into clothes for the night time, head back to MK watch FOF with everyone and ride some rides. At 7pm, hop on the monorail and head to Poly for Ohana's! I will be definitely enjoying a Lapu Lapu that night and stuffing our faces.

Once dinner is done we are heading to Epcot for Nighttime EMH :D.

Saturday March 28th: My moms birthday!!! We only have Florida Resident Seasonal passes, so we are actually blacked out Saturday and Sunday so we have decided to head over to Universal to see Diagon Alley and Wizarding World of HP. Daniel, my cousin and I are OBSESSED with HP and we haven't seen Diagon Alley so we are super excited.

Sunday March 29th: Checkout day :(. Daniel Josh and I are going to head back to Universal and ride some rollercoasters and then head home.

There will obviously be more as we get closer. But that is what I have so far.

If you have ANY suggestions, please share. I need some more exciting different things to do, places to eat, drinks to buy. Stuff like that.

Thank you so much for following along, I can't wait!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Off course following along :) We have also a PTR, only you are back in the World much faster than we do :) Enjoy the pre-feelings!!
Yay! I will definitely have to go check yours out, I loved your last TR :D

What a nice pre trip report. The plans sounds like a lot of fun in the short amount of time you will be there. Following along.
Thank you for following along again! :D

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
We are 43 longgggg days away from the trip. We are actually already planning our F&W fest trip for October. We are thinking of going October 4-11. Staying at either Boardwalk or AKL.

This past weekend I took a very spontaneous trip to the "Dark Side" Universal haha. I just became an AP for them as well. Living only 3 hours away its kind of worth it. Plus I'm a huge Harry Potter freak so I had to see Diagon Alley! Trying to pass the time until this trip is extremely hard. lol.

I did have a question for everyone, what is your favorite drink on property?? I need some help!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Hello everyone!!! We are officially 27 days out from the trip and we are sooo excited!!! Our magicbands have shipped and should be here soon so I can customize everyones!

I just finished my TR for my October trip, if you haven't read it and would like to here is link

Can't wait to spend my 21st birthday in the world and come back and share with all of you!

mrdrift

I finished reading your October trip report and can say the report was very well done. Enjoy your first legal drink some time while on vacation. Will be watching for more news and of course the trip report itself.

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
We are just 15 days out from this trip and our house is in FULL Disney mode lol.

Our band arrived and I started customizing them for each person, I'll post pictures once they're done.

I am trying to pass the time but it is SOO hard when you are excited lol

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
We are just 2 days out from our trip and we are all VERY excited!!!

I finished decorating all of our Magic bands and I love how they came out!

This is Ashleys:

16620881408_3f8739cc0b_o.jpg

16620882038_b40ae35fb0_o.jpg

She wanted a Rapunzel theme, we had saw someone's TR on here who painted hers very similarly and that's what Ash said she wanted

16620882228_13d8f82ce1_o.jpg

Next up is my Mom's:

16601177457_450a32fe84_o.jpg

She just wanted blue with a princess crown.

16601177687_5d24d9e1e3_o.jpg

I added the drink since we are celebrating lol

Next up is Mine:

16601177737_eb66e5239a_o.jpg

I went all out if you can't tell lol.

16186154524_66c966e86c_o.jpg

I had to have Flounder on my band as well as some drinks haha

16186154794_95035c6457_o.jpg

My Dad's:

He only had 2 requests, Goofy and Beer haha. I think I did a good job

16186155184_0183fd92bc_o.jpg

16186155254_0ea75064be_o.jpg

Lastly Josh's:

16621151160_7c309e7754_o.jpg

All Josh wanted was Batman, he's so non Disney lol

16621151260_ba05d27511_o.jpg

We are very excited for our trip!!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Great the way you pimped the magic bands :) alomst there!!!!
Thank you!! I'm so excited! Just one more day of work lol

Love what you have done to the bands. Was there a special type of paint that you used? Have a wonderful time at Disney.
Thanks! :) This time I used just normal acrylic paint and then sealed it all with modge podge. I've used nail polish in the past and that worked pretty well. I'll let you know after the trip how the paint holds up

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Well everyone.... I'm home. I've actually been home for almost 3 weeks haha. Life has been crazy, but the hockey season is over for the team I work for so I finally have my nights free. I'm uploading my pictures and will finish editing them. Once I'm done, I'll be able to start and of course I"ll let you all know when I do.

Thanks for being so patient with me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom