The Best Ride to go on with your Girlfriend or Boyfriend

Fortuosity

Magic Carpets at night is pretty romantic I think. As far as shows go, I don't think anything can beat Illuminations. And for your romantic dinner, eating by the volcano in Mexico is always quite nice. The lighting is just right, and the atmosphere is great.

worfbb77

Funny Story

Hi all,

I would say ToT in MGM. When I brought my wife on our honeymoon I thought she would get scared and grab hold to me I was half right. She did grab someone but the other guy next to her!! The photo of that was priceless. Also Illuminations is great for getting in the mood :D

Sledge

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
I hear ya.:cry:
We need to find ourselves nice Disney girls. All the gals I meet end up turning into... hmm... what word can I use for this board... hoochie mamas? The good news... 365 days until we have to be reminded we're single and lonely again. :lol::lookaroun

STR8FAN2005 said:
I hear ya.:cry:

I hear ya both. I went w/ my 5 best friends two years ago, and it was so sweet. Cuz we've known each other so long, but watching Wishes, I was just like yeah, I love them, but I need to do this with a b/f. Haha.

Sledge

Account Suspended
TOTguest1127 said:
I hear ya both. I went w/ my 5 best friends two years ago, and it was so sweet. Cuz we've known each other so long, but watching Wishes, I was just like yeah, I love them, but I need to do this with a b/f. Haha.
Haha. Exactly! I want to watch Wishes with a girlfriend. I've only been with my family so I need to find me a girlfriend that will go with me. :brick:

radiohost

Original Poster
All i can say is fellas i cant wait till march when im down there:animwink: :animwink: :animwink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom