The best of the best in...

MissM

:wave: It's not in the MK but if you take the monorail to the Contemporary resort, the Contempo Cafe has really good sandwiches and salads plus their cupcakes are awesome!
I agree. I had a flatbread that was really tasty and Love had a burger there that was ten times better then the in-park options. (It was much more a "restaurant"-type burger versus fast food burger.)

plaz10

MK - Caseys corner for some corn dog nuggets or a hot dog. always good food.

DHS - Starring Rolls. Had my first experience here last trip...will definitely be going back. Really amazing desserts

AK - My vote is for Flame Tree BBQ. You get a lot of food and it is yummy. I vote against Yak n Yeti CS...very dry and chewy.

EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons. Great food and great place to people watch as you pass the time waiting for a Soarin FP to be good.
- Lotus Blossom Cafe in China. Its basic chinese food but I always enjoy it.

shipley731

MK: Columbia Harbor House - The tuna sandwich is my favorite & the husband really likes the clam chowder

EP: Sunshine Seasons in the Land - Lots of good choices! If they have corn chowder, it's always a must do.

DAK: Flame Tree: The Chix & Ribs combo platter is great & the turkey sandiwch is also really good. (I also don't know what seasoning they put on the fries, but, it's addictive.)

DisneyPrincess5

MK-Cosmic Rays

Epcot-Sunshine Seasons

DHS-Backlot Express

AK-Pizzafari (note-we only eat breakfast in the park, we tend to leave before eating lunch)

Resorts-Captain Cooks @ the Polynesian

lighteningqueen

DTD Wolfgangs chicken alfredo yummmmm

DHS Starring Rolls huge sandwiches and huge yummy desserts
Backlot Express Southwest salad

Epcot
Sunshine Seasons

AK Flame Tree

MK
Columbia Harbor Shrimp basket
Pecos Bills pulled pork or a burger

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom