The 2013 WDWMAGIC Christmas appreciation thread

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Use this thread to shout out to your fellow WDWMAGIC members and display your Christmas cheer and what you are thankful for.

I personally am thankful for all that I have been given this year and most thankful for my faith, family and health.

I also want to throw a shout out to my fellow PML members who keep things real, they know what that means.

Also Iam thankful for the ongoing thread of @George and @hakunamatata game of strip Uno, with pictures, in the PML. ;) One will be completely naked soon...

Merry Christmas WDWMAGIC posters, from the bottom of my heart I wish you all the very best to you and yours.

Jimmy Thick- WDWMAGIC subscriptions make that perfect stocking stuffer...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I'm thankful for family, a job, home, and my pets. With respect to wdwmagic I am thankful for all of my fellow members that make this site so much fun, with the exception of my sworn enemy whom I will continue to hunt and hound until either I'm dead or time as we know it has ended.

Also, you don't want to know the obscene amount of money @wdwmagic is paying @hakunamatata and myself for the strip UNO thread in a blatant attempt to increase premium membership. I suppose I am also thankful for my stunning looks that brought this great bounty. :lookaroun

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Also, you don't want to know the obscene amount of money @wdwmagic is paying @hakunamatata and myself for the strip UNO thread in a blatant attempt to increase premium membership. I suppose I am also thankful for my stunning looks that brought this great bounty. :lookaroun

I did kind of wonder if the images are being slowly released to build anticipation. One has to wonder if the build up will indeed lead to a quality payoff.

Jimmy Thick- So to speak.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Use this thread to shout out to your fellow WDWMAGIC members and display your Christmas cheer and what you are thankful for.

I personally am thankful for all that I have been given this year and most thankful for my faith, family and health.

I also want to throw a shout out to my fellow PML members who keep things real, they know what that means.

Also Iam thankful for the ongoing thread of @George and @hakunamatata game of strip Uno, with pictures, in the PML. ;) One will be completely naked soon...

Merry Christmas WDWMAGIC posters, from the bottom of my heart I wish you all the very best to you and yours.

Jimmy Thick- WDWMAGIC subscriptions make that perfect stocking stuffer...
Can someone turn up the heat?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Merry Christmas, and kindest wishes for the holidays to everyone! I'd like to give thanks for:

So many interesting, thought-provoking, and often hilarious posts by forum members this past year. I finally joined this great community in late May, and it's the only social media site that continues to hold my attention.

Also, during the holiday season, I always take time to reflect upon how fortunate I am to have a wonderful family, friends, my dog, my health, a roof over my head, food on the table, and a full-time job. I wish the same blessings for all of you out there. :)

Megalodumb

I am thankful for family, friends & loved ones. I am thankful for every day, as each one is a blessing...come what may.

I am thankful for @Jimmy Thick for starting a 2013 Christmas thread, because now that we have one, I am thankful that we here at WDWMagic may pick up that timeless; most sacred of holiday traditions. @Nemo14 , @PUSH , @The Mom , @rsoxguy , and others...you know which tradition I speak of. Ladies, gentlemen, grab your artillery...

Christmas Ducks!!

Last edited:

Nemo14

Christmas bucks
23ee05c4034754e3813f0e0cf7a9aba0.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom