Thanksgiving at Liberty Tree Tavern

DreaminO'Disney

Original Poster
My family has an ADR at around 2PM on Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if they will be having a special Thanksgiving menu at that time, or will it be the regular lunchtime menu?

Is there a menu posted anywhere? I'm afraid we won't get our Thanksgiving dinner! :eek:

CaptainJackNO

You lucky dog! We were unable to get Liberty Tree for Thanksgiving. Instead, we were able to get Tony's. As to your question, there will be a holiday, Thanksgiving menu according to the WDW website. Have fun. We will be there at the same time. We are at CBR Nov 20-26.:wave:

DreaminO'Disney

Original Poster
We are at CSR Nov 21st thru 27th. We'll be taking on the MK EMH on Sunday when we arrive (driving from So Illinois) and plan to get to WDW around 10:30. :sohappy:

I made that Liberty ADR at my 180 mark back in May and got exactly the time that I requested! I only began fretting about the menu yesterday!:confused:
Where did you see that there will be special menus for Thanksgiving???

zurgandfriend

I believe it is the family style meal they serve in the evening, which is based on a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner. (e.g. turkey & gravy, pork, beef, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese etc.)

John

The meal is absolutely fab, you will not be disapointed. The mashed potatoes are out of this world,HOMEMADE!!!! All you can eat, service was great. This rest. is a hidden gem. Sure its not signiture dining but if you like good simple food you made a great choice.

I also think that having Thanksgiving dinner there is a wonderful idea. I forget the name of the server we had but it was the best service we had ANYWHERE on property....bar none

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom