Thanks!!!!

wbboy29

Original Poster
hey everyone,

i just wanted to give a big thank you to dinseyreports, onwiththeshow, Goofalicious, and Smitty for welcoming me to the boards and also for the awesome tips you gave for my interview with the WDW college program last week. it has always been my dream to work for disney and your tips to just have fun with it and be myself were very much appreciated. i was so nervous before hand but you guys really helped me out, thanks.
about the interview; it went really well. it was just me and a girl in the interview. she was really cool too. i can't remeber her name (it was very unusual) but she was an exchange student from Tahiti. we both had a good time in the interview and i feel answered all the questions really well. we were the last interviews of the night so after wards we went back out to the lobby and some of our campus reps were still there. so we all stood around and taked for a while. then a little bit later the two very cool reps who did the interviews came over and talked with us all too for about another 1/2 hour. it was really cool getting to know all of these people. i was told it would be 2-3 weeks before i hear back from them, and its already been 1 week. this next couple of weeks are going to go buy so slow in anticipation of that letter. i guess i have rambled on enough, thanks again for all your help. my fingures will be crossed tightly for the next 2 weeks.

jsalem

It's great to hear that you had such a good time at your interview. That's what Disney is all about - fun and laughter.

I'll be heading to WDW May 22nd as part of the International Program. I know the wait is extraordinarily tedious...I can relate. But, maybe it would help you to know that in the International Program it could be up to 6 months for you to find out if you got a job or not! Isn't that nuts?!:hammer: I was fully prepared to have to do the wait, but lucky me got a call 5 days after my interview! :sohappy:

Good Luck to you, and let us know when you find out!

wbboy29

Original Poster
6 months.:eek: WOW!!! Now I don't feel so bad about just waiting 2 more weeks. Good thing you ended up not having to wait that long.

jsalem

I was one of the lucky few...

Most people I have spoken to from the International Program wait at least a couple of months before hearing anything. And what's worse is that once we do find out that we are going, we have to wait ANOTHER 5 or 6 months, for our work visas to get approved, before we actually head to Disney World! The whole process for me has taken a year, but for some, it's much longer than that!

Be glad you're American... :lol:

...Till we meet in sunny Florida...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom