test track

LIMA TIME

I was reading about the glitches on Test Track, but I wanted to see what people's over all thoughts and views on the ride, especially after the referb. when the ride is running properly, what do you think about it?

Maryssa*

Personally I loved the new version. I thought it involved the guest much more with the designing and competing to win in each stat section! And it just looks so cool now :3 I keep telling my friends it's like Tron or F-Zero!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Got to experience the refurb right after it opened in December, I'm still kind of particle to the old version, especially the Q. The actual rise its stuff, nothing really changed except the outside image. Still is an amazing ride and very much looking forward to ridingagain in June!

Upvote 0

docdebbi

i loved the new version. like others, i also loved the old one. they are different but both great. but i do lean a little on the side of the new one. cooler!

Upvote 0

luv

It's okay. The ride itself is pretty good, but it's a little boring, with the neon. If I were eight years old, I might be more impressed. Whoever called it Tron Track was right on the money. I think parts of it are faster than the old one. It was down for a long time, but if I rode old TT once, I rode it 200 times. I can't be positive, since there was a big gap between rides, but I think parts of it are faster than before.

I try not to compare it to the old ride and wished they'd changed the name so we could just think of it as an entirely different thing. The old one had a story, was very detailed and had heart. This is just a ride.

And it still breaks down. That hasn't changed. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom