What's your favorite?

• World of Motion

Votes: 105 56.1%
  • Test Track

Votes: 82 43.9%

• Total voters

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Hard to believe anyone likes Test Track; it's as exciting as driving in my car on the way to work everyday. :(

Its better then World of Motion. World of Motion was pretty much half of Spaceship Earth with a transportation theme... yuck. Its easy to figure that story out.

Testtrack321

I loved WoM, but lets face it guys: it was losing popularity. I'd rather have a ride that people ride and enjoy than one nobody goes on.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Why "half"? WoM was longer than SSE.

I mean details and creativity. To me it was a dull ride, proof would be World of Motions gone and Spaceship Earth is still there. LOL I cant really prove that but to me Spaceship Earth is much better. I dont remember seeing it in person to much either so my parents must of not cared for it because I remember Riding Spaceship Earth Imagination and Horizons plenty of times. I wish they Could upgrade Test Track and display more new travel technology like Flex Fuel (garbage)... not.

scott7302

I LOVE Test Track! Spaceship Earth very close second.

A good theme park has a balance of rides to suit all, Test Track and Mission Space make that balance a bit more even.

I went with my Family in 2007 and they all LOVED Test Track, but they also loved Spaceship Earth as a relaxing ride. I think it was a good decision by Disney!

Slipknot

World of Motion. I miss the scene with Mona Lisa sitting there tapping her foot impatiently while da Vinci worked on his "flying machine."

I like Test Track but WoM was one of the rides I looked forward to as a kid when at EPCOT Center.

rodserling27

I Really do not see why people like Test track so much. It's Just driving in a car. I don't know thats my opinion.
I can't agree with this more. I think it's the most over-hyped attraction in all of WDW.

World of Motion beats it to me. It just was a little more 'classic' Disney to me.

LowesChevy

WoM was a Classic, but way dated. I did always love going up the spiraling incline, but one of my fondest memories was the first scene with the caveman blowing on his foot.

Obviously not a thrill to many adults who drive a car, but for younger children and teenagers it is more exciting than sitting in the omni mover traveling a few miles per hour. Test Track is more exciting for the masses.

erasure fan1

I had to go with test track, The best situation would have been to keep both. I think adding another dark ride similar to WOM in the WOL pavilion would be great.

Mouse Man

Test track is a wonderful ride and is more than going 60 miles an hour. I find this ride to be fun and a good learning experience at the same time. And that dumb stupid truck that turns it's lights on as your going by gets me every time. I really think test track was a well though out ride. Just a little fixing up and a change of scenary will put this ride to A+++++ status.

leighann

Test Track is one of those rides that was fun the first time, and then I didn't need to ride it again. World of Motion is classic Disney - narration, learning, songs, anamatronics, atmosphere...classic!

Sometimes I wonder, with all that land - why cant they make a new park that holds all the old rides, and charge like $20 lol...they can just toss them in there, i dont need anything special, ill go! ;)

Epcotbob

I usually prefer the slower "dark" rides with the "edutainment" format, but in this case I prefer Test Track over World of Motion.

When they built Test Track, it seemed right to mix it up a bit in FutureWorld because there were so many slow moving dark rides at that time. My kids were happy to get a little "thrill" ride factor in Epcot.

Now, if the discussion was Horizons or Mission Space.....Horizons, hands down.....not even close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom