Test Track Que?

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
Did they ever re-do the que in Test Track to accomidate all Three lines? Does anyone have pix if they did?

Thanks a million! :)

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
Originally posted by Hyperion93
They have the regular line, the single riders line, and the fast pass line.

All in the building now? Last time I was there, they had the FP line inside, and the Sinle Rider line and Standby line outside. I heard a rumor that they were going to put all Three in the building, and I was just wondering if tis has been done yet.

pheneix

Yep, they're all in the building now. Stand-by line is to the left of the room, the single rider line snakes through the middle, and the Fastpass queue is on the right.

cymbaldiva

Don't know! Last time I was there I cruised thru the single line so fast that I didn't notice the surroundings!! :animwink:

s25843

I would rather have just 2 lines in the que, FP and Standby, the single riders line never has a wait so you dont really see much of the que anyways. Plus I miss going into the blue cone room :) All those cones hehehe

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
Lol. Thanks for replying guys.
Do you know if there is anyway I can get photos?
Ok, I am weird. Lol.

PS: I love the cone room. Last time I was there I got a FP and got dizzy. It's neato. Really groovy. Lol.

Thanks again. :)

TURKEY

Originally posted by Dizneydude87
Lol. Thanks for replying guys.
Do you know if there is anyway I can get photos?
Ok, I am weird. Lol.

PS: I love the cone room. Last time I was there I got a FP and got dizzy. It's neato. Really groovy. Lol.

Thanks again. :)

Yep, you're wierd.

I don't know very many people that take pictures of a que unless they are taking pictures of people in it.

You might try searching and see if you can find a test track page that might have some pics on it.

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Yep, you're wierd.

I don't know very many people that take pictures of a que unless they are taking pictures of people in it.

Ive video taped the queue before! There is a lot of cool stuff in there. A heck of a lot of expensive tools just laying around!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom