Test Track Fixer-Upper lol

General Grizz

Original Poster
How about...

When Test Track breaks down, they tear down "Motion" and build a NEW building that is double size. Test Track would be the main attraction, but also a hyped up "Dreamflight" - that will actually put you in a plane and make it feel like you are "soaring" or riding through the clouds...almost like IYHW...only more realisitic.

And in the pathroads when you enter where the entrance hub to each attraction is, there would be props of the WoM ride all around the ends of the "circle" (hub). You go up to each of the 10 or 11 pieces (i.e. the Dragon or the Hot Air Balloon) and you either press a button to hear narration or just read it on the panel.

Meanwhile, the versions of FTBF will be playing and WoM will be 3 GOOD attractions in one and I won't complain about Test Track!!!

Chad

That actually sounds really cool, but would be hard to pull off. Making the pavillion entrance closer to innoventions and mouseworks, and building a new building for the 'flight' attraction where that 'cool station' thing is would work better

I'd just be happy if they brought back the icons..

General Grizz

Original Poster
It takes me a while, and I get a lot of insults along the way, but once I get to the full deal, I make people happy! :D There is no reason why not...it satisfies me, the other fans, and the thrill ride fans...I would imagine...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom