Team Younger: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Seven Open Brainstorming

mharrington

Maybe the store could be called "Elrond's Perfect House", which is what Bilbo Baggins described the home of Elrond. It is ideal "food or sleep or story-telling or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all." I guess it can play up the food aspect and be a snack shop?

Basketbuddy101

Maybe the store could be called "Elrond's Perfect House", which is what Bilbo Baggins described the home of Elrond. It is ideal "food or sleep or story-telling or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all." I guess it can play up the food aspect and be a snack shop?
Sounds good to me. Go for it.

mharrington

Elrond's Perfect House is a snack shop, all with a LOTR flair to it, set in a building that looks like this:
hbrandt21.jpg

Basketbuddy101

Is there anything else I could do? I could possibly help out with the ride, and do a couple of scenes.
I just sent you a transcript of the exterior and queue. After reading it, you should be more or less familiar with the story. We start off by flying over the misty mountains, then we get attacked by a goblin pack, and then go tumbling into the darkness of Goblin Town.

JokersWild

Ok. Terribly sorry again for being gone. I've been stuck in New Hampshire for the past few days for Spring Break, as I mentioned before.

If anything needs doing, I can absolutely get it done tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom