Team B: E-Ticket

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
ATTENTION TO MEMBERS OF TEAMS A AND C. THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN THIS THREAD GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE IDEAS WE HAVE FOR OUR PROJECT. FROM THIS POINT ON, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE OPTION.

LEAVE.

-------------------------------------------

Alright, disneyman and Jason, let's get started.

EDIT: If nobody else wants the job, I can be the team leader. Otherwise, we can decide later.

---TrevorA

disneyman82

Okay, so I would like to be the story person or leader, but I'm not great with the tech stuff, so I'd rather not do that. So the first thing to do is create a concept, so should we base this on a movie, like Peter Pan's Flight, or make an original idea like the Matterhorn? Also, what positions would y'all like to be?

MaterA113

There is only ONE person with a title of the LEader, and there only responsibility is to help guide the team through the brainstorming and such and then POSTING IT when ready...

THere is no tech person or story person

the thing is to work together as a team and not have indivdual ppl do individual tasks.. (ie.. NOT like this.. Person A does _ and Person B does _ then we will come back together and piece togehter)

I want imput from all ppl and such.. :)

I will be here lurking just to see if you have any questions and such as well...

Jasonflz

:D I already have this thought out. I will post the idea later and see what everyone says. See what everybody else's ideas are.

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
^Good deal. I have an idea too, but I don't have it thought out. Do you care if you're not the team leader, Jason?

---TrevorA

disneyman82

All right. So, i'll tell you my idea, and then I want to know yours. Mine is like an adventure to a jungle of reptile people and a group of intrepid explorers venturing into it, supposedly to never return. Then the rest of the ride is like the escape from the jungle. It kind of stinks, but it's just an idea. What are your ideas?

Jasonflz

^Good deal. I have an idea too, but I don't have it thought out. Do you care if you're not the team leader, Jason?

---TrevorA

:) Sure thing. I'm fine with not being a team leader.

All right. So, i'll tell you my idea, and then I want to know yours. Mine is like an adventure to a jungle of reptile people and a group of intrepid explorers venturing into it, supposedly to never return. Then the rest of the ride is like the escape from the jungle. It kind of stinks, but it's just an idea. What are your ideas?

:sohappy: That's a great idea. It really ties into DAK's animal theme.

Jasonflz

Here's mine.

The attraction will be a dark ride/coaster hybrid. This is the story;

Over 1,000 years ago, a group of Lion worshippers built a massive stone building housing tons of shrines and unique artifacts. Surprisingly, they had altars for the Lions. One day, a massive mud-slide covered the temples leaving only a bit exposed. 1,000 years later, a team of excavators have uncovered the temple and discovered hidden treaure located 100 feet below ground. You are invited to explore the temples. While continuing through a tunnel, a small earthquake causes the track to be buried underneath tons of rocks. Your vehicle is sent careening through the caves and altars while trying to avoid the collapsing temple. Along the way you suddenly encounter something very strange, a group of lions that have lived underneath the ground for several years. Mystically, they help lead the vehicle to safety.

So, what do you think.

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
^Interesting idea. We can add it to the brainstorm list. Speaking of which, I think we should brainstorm movie-based ideas as well as original. That way, we can explore all the different aspects of possible attractions, and possibly come up with something greater than we could have done otherwise.

Disneyman, how do you want to decide the Team Leader position?

---TrevorA

disneyman82

I'm fine if it's you or me. I really don't have a preference. If you want it it's yours. That's really cool Jasonflz. We could really do a ton with that. Where would it go, or could it replace Rafiki's Planet Watch?

Jasonflz

^Interesting idea. We can add it to the brainstorm list. Speaking of which, I think we should brainstorm movie-based ideas as well as original. That way, we can explore all the different aspects of possible attractions, and possibly come up with something greater than we could have done otherwise.

Disneyman, how do you want to decide the Team Leader position?

---TrevorA

:) Very true.

I'm fine if it's you or me. I really don't have a preference. If you want it it's yours. That's really cool Jasonflz. We could really do a ton with that. Where would it go, or could it replace Rafiki's Planet Watch?

Thanks and yes, probably best in RPW.

disneyman82

Another idea (just spitballing here) is to have some sort of escape from the pyramid, which would look pretty cool at the far end of the park replacing Rafiki's Planet Watch. Something to consider: If you look at most of the E-Ticket attractions, they are original for their time. The Matterhorn Bobsleds, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Great Movie Ride are just some examples. While it does behoove us to incorporate movies into our brainstorming, I think the best final product we would have would be an original brand new attraction. What do you guys think?

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
You just blew my mind with that pyramid thing. I'm still not sure if it would place nicely in Animal Kingdom, but theming aside, it's a really good idea.

If you're sure you're cool with not being TL, I'll be happy to oblige. I don't want to impose, though

---TrevorA

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
^Fair enough.

So, we got Lion worshippers, reptile people(sounds like Land of the Lost) and a Pyramid. I'm leaning towards the third one, for camparison's sake.

Any more ideas? Maybe we could think of something that is not a roller coaster. "E-Ticket" is a broad definiton, and I really like to break the molds of conformity.

---TrevorA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom