TCM Disney Night - October 28 2015

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I've dug through TCM's schedule through the next few months and found out when the next "Treasures from the Disney Vault" will be, and here it is:

8:00pm - 8:45pm (Shorts):

The Big Bad Wolf
Three Little Wolves
The Three Little Pigs

8:45pm

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

10:00pm (short)

The Old Mill

10:15pm

The Plausible Impossible (episode of Disneyland)

11:15pm

Escape to Witch Mountain

1:00am - 2:00am (shorts)

Lonesome Ghosts
Frankenweenie

2:00am

Mr. Boogedy [!!! Wow, when was the last time this was shown on Television?!]

3:00am

The Ghosts of Buxley Hall

5:00am

Return from Witch Mountain

SosoDude

Just wanted to remind everyone that this is coming up in a couple of days. I just set my dvr to record these shows.

prberk

I set my DVR for "The Plausible Impossible," "Lonesome Ghosts," and "Ichabod." I had forgotten that Bing Crosby narrated that. I will also probably be home and up to watch at least Leonard Maltin's introduction to "Escape to Witch Mountain." By the way there is a nicely-done Special Edition DVD for both Witch Mountain films, and it includes modern interviews with the former child stars also. I highly recommend it if you are a fan. Probably available from Amazon.

prberk

I highly recommend "The Plausible Impossible" for serious fans here of Walt Disney himself. He hosts the entire program, and you get a sense of the wonder that loved and his natural curiosities as he explores the subject matter of how you can use film and effects to do things you couldn't ordinarily do in real life. It really helps you see how much he enjoyed be "curious," as he always said.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom