Tangled TV Show

Cmdr_Crimson

I would have still like to seen Disney's Treasure Planet Series which would have involved Jim Hawkins during his time at The Academy which tied in for said sequel/Series.
Pirate-Kate-and-Jim1.jpg

brb1006

I heard Disney Jr will cancel Jack And The Neverland Pirates and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse later this year. I'm curious on what other Disney film or character might get a new show?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The in park excuse when you ask rapunzel why her hair is blonde she states "The residues of the magic flower built up in her hair until it turned blonde and long again" Even though that doesn't explain why her one strand of brown hair never turned blonde after years of being brown when it was cut.

It also wouldn't explain why it's brown again the Tangled short.

Brer Panther

Well, to be fair, this sort of thing isn't really anything new as far as Disney cartoons go. Remember how the Hercules show had Hades and Hercules interacting, despite the fact that it takes place during a time in the movie before Hades learns that Hercules is alive?

Also, didn't Rapunzel have the long blonde hair in her appearance on Sofia the First? Maybe Disney's just afraid the kids won't recognize her without it or something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom