Pre-Trip Taking my babies back to the World

Hello all! I am relatively new here. I lurk often and post occasionally. I have enjoyed reading trip reports so much, that I wanted to do one of my own.
We took our daughter December 2015 and stayed off site. I grew up going to the World quite often, but mostly staying off site due to my grandparents' timeshare through RCI. I honestly can't count the number of times I've been, but I have only stayed on site once at CBR. It was 12 years ago, so much has changed.
Anyway, we now have added a little boy to our family. He will be 14 months at the time of our trip. I firmly believe that there is no "best time" to take your kids. In the countless times I went to Disney growing up, NOTHING was as magical as watching my 2.5 year old daughter interact with the princesses and the awe in her eyes as she took in all there is to this special place. It makes me emotional just thinking about it now and she stills asks EVERYDAY to go back. So, after much prodding and coaxing, I got my husband to agree to a return trip, this time staying on site, and with the dining plan. We are patiently awaiting the arrival of our magic bands. Hopefully this week!

Where: Yacht Club (Club Level :inlove:) with one night at Poly
When: June 4-9
Parks: Epcot, Hollywood, 3 days in MK

A few special extra notes:
We have rented a City Mini GT double stroller through Kingdom Strollers for this trip.
We will be spending our first night sharing a 2 bedroom villa with my family (of 5, plus my little family of 4) at Orange Lake the night before our first night so we can get up and going for our first day at Epcot.

Day 1 plans:
Epcot
FP FEA
Lunch at Akershus
Dinner at San Angel Inn

More to come later!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom