Taking 3 Chinese friends

pinjim

Planning to take 3 Chinese friends to WDW for long weekend trip - any tips on what to do with them. Not be thrill ride fans, but love music. Considering character breakfast/meal with GOOFY! and dining plan.
Would love to hear tips!
Thanks for your help
:wave:

pinjim

Original Poster
From China

They are from China, here for a month on a University exchange and they MUST go to WDW, so my time is rushed:brick:

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

Since you're friends aren't big into coasters or thrills, then I would suggest a half day at MGM and a half day at AK. I would suggest going to AK in the morning and MGM during the evening. I'm not sure if you're arriving on a Friday, but you might be able to hit one of the parks during the day/evening. If you want to dine at a CM then I would suggest calling Disney Dining now to make your ADRs, because they might not be available.

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

I would do MK and EPCOT. There is so much at those 2 parks for people that are not into coasters, and it is a really good look into American childhood entertainment. Have fun!

Upvote 0

jjgoo

I agree with some of the other users since they are not into the thrill rides and like music MGM and AK are great first choices.

MGM = Beauty and the Beast, Fantasmic (at night), Voyage of the Little Mermade (all three with music) but also other great shows like Indiana Jones, Lights Motor Action and the Muppets 3-D. They also might enjoy the Great Movie Ride.

Ak = The Festival of the Lion King, Pocohontas and Nemo are musical shows but then you have Flights of Wonder and It's Tough to be a Bug. Plus you could go on the Safari and to Conservation Station.

MK = Mickey's Philharmagic (Not to be missed) plus too many great dark rides to mention that are a lot of fun and you can't go to WDW and skip the MK.

If you have to split a day up. Choose a day when MK is open late, go to AK in the morning/afternoon and then MK in the evening. Then the other day MGM in the morning/early afternoon hop over to Epcot and tour the world showcase for the afternoon (maybe try to get on Soarin or Nemo) then go back to MGM and do the Fantasmic dinner package.

Any more days you have you can go back and do things you loved or missed.

Have fun! Bring good shoes!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom