Table for 4, but party of 6 at CRT?

Wellington2011

Original Poster
I've heard about a lot of people who have had luck with walking up to restaurants with no reservation. That surprised me. So, here's my question: I have a party of 6, but only managed to get a table for 4 at CRT dinner. So, grandma is staying at the resort with the 1 year old while we go with the two older kids (2 & 4). The 1 year old doesn't necessarily need a seat. I know grandma would like to see the kids here... Is it worth a try?

JourneysEnd

I've heard about a lot of people who have had luck with walking up to restaurants with no reservation. That surprised me. So, here's my question: I have a party of 6, but only managed to get a table for 4 at CRT dinner. So, grandma is staying at the resort with the 1 year old while we go with the two older kids (2 & 4). The 1 year old doesn't necessarily need a seat. I know grandma would like to see the kids here... Is it worth a try?
Probably not. Fire code regulations. Small area, small tables and it's all prepaid.

docdebbi

there is always a chance they could work something out for you. but keep checking, with the 24 hr cancellation or you get charged rules, many people are cancelling a few days before. If you can snag a reservation for 2 you can ask at the podium to be seated together and almost always they can do it for you. don't give up hope. good chance there will a cancellation

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
As others noted this is a pre paid meal and also fire code needs the correct head count so I would not try this. Just keep trying for 6 or try for another reservation at the same time for 2 so they can then just combine you all to possibly sit together. :)

Pluto89

We are having the same issues with a few reservations during our trip. We had 18 different resos that were all set 180days out for 4ppl then last week we decided to bring my Grandma along since she hasn't been in 25 yrs! So adding her a room and tickets was no problem, BUT changing the reservations has been quite the task!:eek::banghead: We are now down to just 4 resos left to change CRT, Chef MIckeys, BOG, and Crystal Palce. (Hardest ones to get) All in all don't give up hope bc ppl cancel all the time just stick with it and you should get gets you want.;):)

kelknight84

We tried 5 people on a reservation for 4 because that's all we could get at CBT and we're denied. Don't try your luck. Keep trying to get that table for 6.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom