T REX that popular?

Jess G

Original Poster
Trying to make lunch or dinner reservations for the last week in October and I got nothing available. I never ate here but I'm traveling with a huge dino fan so I thought it would be perfect... is it that popular or maybe just an issue with MDE?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
It's a dining experience. The food is a touch better than Rainforest Cafe but that's not saying much. I'm glad our kids have outgrown it for the most part. It's a should do if you have a kiddo that's in to dinasours.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
JessG,
Yep as already mentioned, call them at 407-828-8739 and you can easily get a reservation.
FYI, it won't show up on your MDE so you will have to remember your day and time.

Edit: I just noticed the time your going. I will be down there too:)

Last edited:

Jess G

Original Poster
JessG,
Yep as already mentioned, call them at 407-828-8739 and you can easily get a reservation.
FYI, it won't show up on your MDE so you will have to remember your day and time.

awesome! I'll be staying at all stars music for the first time :)

sjv

I had the same problem in april , when I called they had no openings but they told me they take walk ups he said the wait could be 5 min to 30 depending on the time time of day. We got there about 5 on a sunday and didn' t have any wait.

carriebeth

I decided to add it on some time after our 180 days had passed. Although online they showed nothing available, when I called I had my choice of time from many available. I was making reservations for 10, so that can even be more difficult to find openings for. I was also wanting it on Friday night which is probably more busier than some others. So give them a call, they will probably be able to help you.

Jess G

Original Poster
just called and i was able to get a reservation no problem :) thanks guys I would have never thought to do that lol

It's a dining experience. The food is a touch better than Rainforest Cafe but that's not saying much. I'm glad our kids have outgrown it for the most part.
Personally, I'm 19 and still love both of them. Though I have a Rainforest Cafe local to me. I also liked the food a decent amount, even if not blown away by it. It probably has a fair bit of a nostalgia factor in there though.

tor29c

JessG,

Thank you so much for the phone #! I just called and got a lunch reserved before we do MNSSHP that night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom