Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
:cry:

I had hoped it might open while we're there next month... :shrug:

From my Disney "Hello" E-mail:

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]DOWNTOWN DISNEY DINO INVASION!![/FONT]
But don't get prehysterical - it's a cool new restaurant
[/FONT]
STORYBOX_left.gif
[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]
How about a quick walk through one of the most exciting adventures in family dining ever dreamed up? Let Disney executive Kevin Lansberry take you through the nooks and crannies of the new T-Rex Café coming in early November to Downtown Disney® Marketplace.
[/FONT]

princess17

They are not currently accepting ADR's. I'll be there in December and was hoping to go, but I still can't because I don't think it will be on the Deluxe DP and we are not willing to pay OOP for any meals since the deluxe comes with too much as it is.

Laura

Premium Member
I cannot WAIT to try out this restaurant! We are discussing a possible Nov-Dec trip and that was the first thing I thought of when it was mentioned.

acgift

Sit down or counter service???

I called Disney Dining today to see if I could switch a reservation and while I was on the phone I asked the person about this restaurant. They said it was going to be a counter service experience rather than sit down dining. Anyone know about this??? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom