Swing Dancing?

katiekinzakat

Original Poster
Hello all!

I am planning my first ever visit to Disneyland and I heard that there is swing dancing on Saturday nights. Does this occur year round or is it seasonal? Are the dancers friendly to those lacking a partner? What kind of swing is it? I tried finding information about it, but the most recent pages I can find are from when Fantasy Faire opened in 2013.

Any information would be appreciated! I love swing dancing and I love Disney, so I can't think of anything better than swing dancing at Disney haha

Swing dancing does happen on Saturday nights. From what I saw, it runs from sundown, takes a break during Paint the Night and Disneyland Forever, and continues until the start of the 2nd Paint the Night.
Saw it just this past Saturday.

Disneyfanman

Swing dancing does happen on Saturday nights. From what I saw, it runs from sundown, takes a break during Paint the Night and Disneyland Forever, and continues until the start of the 2nd Paint the Night.
Saw it just this past Saturday.
Good to hear. I remember being in Awe of all of that dancing many years ago. I mean, what kind of place does stuff like that?!!!!! I haven't been back since they were supposed to start it up again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom