Swan question

Well I am a little concerned about being at the swan Aug 17-20. One of the big reasons we picked this hotel was the pool for our 3 ds and we were all ready informed that the dolphin was sold out for a convention. I heard that sometimes they close down the grotto pool so that only the conventioneers can use it. Has this ever happened to anyone? Our FTP will be up then and that is the big recreation I was planning. Thanks.

Charinr

Dolphin pool V. Convention

I hope this gives you some hope...we stayed at the Swan last Feb. during a convention for my husband and the pool was open the entire time for whomever. I do know that during my husband's conventions they have a nightly party where kids are welcome. It's usually only for one night. Maybe this is when they would close the pool, only for a special event. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Sherm00

we were staying at the dolphin last august. there was a convention. Usaually the accomodations are open to all guests. rarely do they close off areas such as a pool. However, it is possible for companies to rent an area for parties etc. that could include the pool, however with so many places in the area and the BIG convention area in the dolphin it rarely happens. one night we wanted to go to spoodles on the board walk and the book that place solid for the convention people.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom