Survivor: San Juan Del Sur- Blood vs. Water II

artvandelay

I really liked the first Blood vs. Water season, and so far, I like this one, too. I don't have any favorites, yet, but I'm glad to see one twinnie gone.

They haven't done Exile Island in a while, and I like it better than Redemption Island. Survivor is just not a game of second chances (I'm not a fan of Non-Elimination Legs in the Amazing Race, either).

Season 6 is Rob Cesternino's first season, and he single-handedly took gameplay to a new level. He was the first to really introduce the concept of determining what everyone else's best and worst moves would be, and adapting his strategy and alliances constantly from those deductions.
Rob Cesterino is considered the greatest Survivor player never to win. During the first All Star season, Boston Rob saw him as a huge threat and got rid of him quickly.

PUSH

I love me a blindside! John got too comfortable and cocky. With what Jaclyn said, I would have played it. I thought she outed the whole plan there. If John could have stopped running his mouth, I think he would have been a pretty good player. But his past caught up with him, and the other tribe made sure he got out. Now it'll be interesting to see how Julie does now. Josh seemed to be a dumb player before he orchestrated that blindside. But now I'm beginning to think Jaclyn is the dumbest player on that tribe. I think Baylor could become a player if the alliances switch up.

Also, Drew and Alec get on my nerves. Next week it looks like Drew will get even more annoying.

RMichael21

I love me a blindside! John got too comfortable and cocky. With what Jaclyn said, I would have played it. I thought she outed the whole plan there. If John could have stopped running his mouth, I think he would have been a pretty good player. But his past caught up with him, and the other tribe made sure he got out. Now it'll be interesting to see how Julie does now. Josh seemed to be a dumb player before he orchestrated that blindside. But now I'm beginning to think Jaclyn is the dumbest player on that tribe. I think Baylor could become a player if the alliances switch up.

Also, Drew and Alec get on my nerves. Next week it looks like Drew will get even more annoying.
Exactly. I thought Jaclyn basically just told the plan to John and that John would play his idol! But, I love when players don't play their idols and get eliminated. :D

DinoInstitute

Original Poster

Johnny Rock is a moron. He really should have played the idol. I wouldn't have voted him out though, just to not give the other tribe the satisfaction. And also, I think we just lost a lot of potential good TV:D

I think Josh is actually one of the best, and I did from the beginning. Having people like you never hurts. I agree though that Jaclyn is pretty dumb...oh well. Baylor is going to be the Monica Culpepper of this season, I can feel it. And Drew and Alec are also morons:p

Lastly, the impossible happened--they found a way to give Natalie a good edit;):p

John: "If you were a dude, I'd punch your teeth in"
Jeff: "Umm...here's your immunity..."

SAV

I think it was a bit early to vote of strength like that. I understand that they haven't won with him, but they didn't lose because of him either.

I disagree that it was a good edit for Natalie. I find her even more annoying now than i did.

That being said, he was told the plan by the girls in tribal. Even if you have an inkling of doubt, and those faces he made showed that, he should have played it. A wasted insurance policy.

I still don't have a favorite. Nobody is really standing out to me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You're young yet - you'll be surprised in 20 years how many random sports faces you recognize - in leagues you don't even watch - just from seeing highlights and news stories throughout the years.

I'm not a basketball fan but a 7 foot tall guy walks into the beach named "Cliff" and I would immediately start going through my brain trying to make a match. I'd like to think I would have recognized Jeff Kent but in a remote location, out of uniform, he may have just looked like a regular person.
I would have recognized Jeff Kent. He played most of the 1992 season for the Jays - a year I scarcely missed listening to or watching a single game.

Buh-bye Jeff Kent, Hello David Cone = first of back to back World Series wins.

Haven't won squat since. But I digress. This is a Survivor thread, and I am late to the party.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I couldn't deal with the bugs. There are always those people with the massive bug bits rashes on 90% of their body - that would be me. And the lack of food. And the fact that I am so uncoordinated I would almost certainly maim myself on something and need to be evac-ed off the island in a moment of shame. Nah - I'd rather sit on my couch and judge others.
I couldn't handle being cold and wet, for days on end.

Anyone who knows me says I would either be the first to go, or make it all the way to the end.

Doesn't matter anyway; only Americans are eligible to apply.
And let's be honest, a Canadian version would probably s*ck!

NYwdwfan

Finally caught up last night. Not only do I not have a favorite, there are too many players I just can't stand - for no real reason either. I cringe every time she talks and I really can't say why. Natalie, the pretty boys that think they are MUCH more attractive than they are, Wes - they just all annoy me. I'm hoping these people get more interesting.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Finally caught up last night. Not only do I not have a favorite, there are too many players I just can't stand - for no real reason either. I cringe every time she talks and I really can't say why. Natalie, the pretty boys that think they are MUCH more attractive than they are, Wes - they just all annoy me. I'm hoping these people get more interesting.
Yah, a lot of people I kind of dislike, but I always want them to stay because, well, I like good TV! That's why I didn't want Rocker voted out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom