Survivor 45 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
I went through and put together my dream New Era returnee season. I assumed 3 tribes of 6. I started by listing everyone I considered, then crossed off names until I have 9 men and 9 women. You can see the list below. Here's the tribe make ups. I honestly didn't put tons of thought into the tribes outside of keeping as many same-season castaways apart as possible.

Tribe 1: Matthew, Yam Yam, Kaleb, Kellie, Shan, Maryanne

Tribe 2: Carson, Jesse, Mike, Dee, Elie, Lindsay

Tribe 3: Omar, Cody, Ricard, Carolyn, Emily, Karla

I was picking for one final spot for the men between Austin, Drew, Bruce, Hai, and Mike. I opted for Mike. For the women the last spot was between Elie, Frannie, and Noelle. I felt like Lindsay was similar to Noelle's archetype, and I just thought Elie was such a unique archetype and would be really interesting in a second chance.

Men
Austin
Jake
Drew
Bruce

Kaleb
Matthew
Danny
Carson
Yam Yam
Cody
Jesse
Owen
Zach
Hai

Omar
Jonathan
Mike
Naseer
Ricard
Xander

Women
Dee
Katurah
Julie

Emily
Kendra
Kellie
Sabiyah
Claire
Frannie
Lauren

Carolyn
Elie
Noelle
Karla
Cassidy
Tori
Drea

Lindsay
Maryanne
Evvie
Shan
Liana
Erika

PUSH

Original Poster
Here's the new thread for Survivor 46. Thanks for a great time during Survivor 45. I look forward to discussing Survivor with you all again!

Wendy Pleakley

Reminder that if anyone can't wait for their Survivor fix, Australian Survivor is currently 5 episodes into a new season. Themed as Titans Vs. Rebels, it's all new players and has been great so far.

Survivor fans can also check out the Traitors, a competition with similar social strategy elements. Season 2 of the US version features two Survivor alumni. I preferred UK Season 2 with its' civilian cast, but both are fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom