Survey about MyMagic+

ecope95

Original Poster
This is real. I know it sounds sketchy but I really am doing a research project on this and I posted here because this has my audience I am focusing on for the project. If I survey just anyone some would not understand what MyMagic+ is. My audience is Disney fans and those who love going to Disney World which is why I chose here to post it on.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
This is real. I know it sounds sketchy but I really am doing a research project on this and I posted here because this has my audience I am focusing on for the project. If I survey just anyone some would not understand what MyMagic+ is. My audience is Disney fans and those who love going to Disney World which is why I chose here to post it on.
Audience?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yes, Audience, as in the people my topic is targeted toward. For example kids shows audience are children and most football commercials and what not would be mainly targeted toward football fans, etc..
Ok....

Tom

Beta Return

So, what college do you attend, and what course is this for?

And shouldn't you have a control group?

RiceCrispyMickey

So, what college do you attend, and what course is this for?

And shouldn't you have a control group?

Research done through a survey wouldn't generally have a control group. Its not the same as an experiment where you are seeing how something/someone reacts in a given environment. A survey is just gathering peoples experiences/opinions on a subject. (I do however think there are some flaws in this particular survey - however that is just my research methods student brain talking, and I tend not to take that part of my brain to seriously unless it results in me getting some sort of grade!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom