Sunny Orlando Rentals?

hbaker

Original Poster
Has anyone had any experience with renting a home through Sunny Orlando Rentals? Made me a good offer but had never heard of them before. Any one have any info? Would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Never have used them. Googled Sunny Orlando Rentals Reviews and nothing came up but their web pages which makes me think they are new or do a real good job of image management on the web. :shrug:

Adougan

We booked a 5 bedroom home from Sunny Orlando Rentals this Thanksgiving. The house was great! Close to everything and well stocked. It had a large game room that was stocked with baby items and toys. The property manager is Annick and she is great to work with! The only thing that was not to our liking was that the tv in the main room was on some kind of timer and we couldnt figure out how to turn it off! LOL We didnt watch much tv so it was ok and it did come right back on. The other thing was the spa and pool heat was seperate. So if you wanted to get into the spa, the pool heat was turned off. If you wanted the pool to heat up, the spa heat was off. I do think they have plans to fix this issue though. The pool does get really warm and it was a great bonus. We LOVED this home and would rent from them again.

Smiley519

Sunny Orlando Rentals is wonderful! We have rented from them for several years now and have never been disappointed. All of the homes are well kept, and Annick is great -- she will do whatever she can to help you. I will keep renting from them as long as we keep going to Disney!

Smiley519

B
@Smiley519 has only 2 posts and they are about the same outside company so I'd bewaare!
Beware? Just because I don't post frequently doesn't mean I'm not right: maybe I work for a living and don't sign on very often so don't judge a book by its cover! That wasn't a very nice thing to post so I am now questioning anything you put out there. Have a very Mickey day - and I had not seen this site until today for your info.

Figgy1

Premium Member
B
Beware? Just because I don't post frequently doesn't mean I'm not right: maybe I work for a living and don't sign on very often so don't judge a book by its cover! That wasn't a very nice thing to post so I am now questioning anything you put out there. Have a very Mickey day - and I had not seen this site until today for your info.
I am truly sorry and didn't mean to offend you!!!!!!!! It's that there's been quite a few people posting here trying to sell things.

Monicka Butzin

We rented through SOR August 2012. It was our first time renting a house for our annual trip to Disney and now we are spoiled and will never stay in a hotel again! We absolutely loved it! The house was beautiful and well maintained. My husband, my son, and I lived out by the pool most of the time we were there. I agree that Annick is wonderful. We didn't have any issues with our stay. You pay your deposit through paypal so your purchase is protected. We made our remaining payments through money order but I do believe you have the option of paying that by paypal as well. I, like you was skeptical at first but it was the best time we have ever had in Orlando. We stayed at The Villa at Lake Davenport and omg the master bed was so wonderful and comfy. We loved our experience that we have booked again with them for this August and will be staying at Westridge The Manors. Our goal is to experience several of their properties. We have already booked for next year. Great experience! You get a great private stay for just about the same as you pay for most hotels and Disney resorts.

prgulyas

I have been using this property exclusively for several years. Every property our family stays at is perfect! Well maintained and clean!! Our children are getting older and I asked if they wanted me to call Annick again or try another property, my children love Annick and was upset I even asked lol She is wonderful to do business with and have even referred few coworkers to her. I live in Ohio so between Disney and the Ocean we are quite busy but the drive is worth it for her and her property. Thank you Annick! Once again we will see you this year. :)

Monicka Butzin

This will be our third year with them and we are so excited! Dec 26th - Jan 2 this year! New Year's Eve at Disney! Love Sunny Orlando Rentals! As I stated before you get a private home for about the same or less than you pay to stay in most hotels! I'm never staying in another hotel in Orlando!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom