Sundays vs Mondays

Lsumatt72

Original Poster
We will be making our first DLR trip at the beginning of March. I have read that Mondays have typically been busier than Sundays. We will be doing the Walt's Footsteps tour (noon one) on one of these days and I'd prefer to do it on the busier of the two days for obvious reasons.

For the regulars: is it true about Mondays and which of the two days would you recommend to do the tour? This will be first weekend of March.

Thanks!

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
In March, So. Cal Select APs are blocked on Sundays and no APs are blocked on Mondays. I believe the crowds are a tad bit lighter on Sundays, but the crowds usually start earlier around 11am because it's a weekend. It will be busier on Monday, but probably not until the late afternoon when people get out of work and school, so after 3 or 4pm it will be pretty bad. I think spring breaks will be more toward the end of March and early April so I don't think that's a concern.

If it were me, I'd so Sunday. I'd prefer a 7 (out of 10) all day after 11am on Sunday than an 8 or 9 after 3pm on Monday. Plus, the park will probably be open an hour later on Sunday. Also, if you get there at rope drop, you'll be able to get a lot done the first few hours. Since you're considering the tour, I've don't have experience with it, so I'm not sure if Monday would be better since you may want lighter crowds at the noon hour and suffer larger crowds in the evening. Maybe someone else can chime in on that. I'm not sure if crowds will have an effect on the tour or not.

Again, that's just me. I'd wait to get a larger sampling size before making a decision.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom