Summer?

bjunderwood

Original Poster
I am very interested in doing the WDWCP. My only issue is that I would have to essentially take a semester off from college to do so. Is there any internship that I can do over the summer, or am I just just going to have to suck it up and miss a semester? Thanks!

Magicmyway

Hey-- i believe they are doing summer programs now. My bf worked at Thunder and I worked in Liberty square and we both had friends that were only there end of may- august... but Im not sure exactly how they did it...

joanna71985

For the summer that just passed, they had a summer program for first-time college people. However, the only roles offered were QFSB and custodial.

zeroFantasy

Yeah, I wouldn't recomment doing outdoor foods during the summer. It's too hot. As for custodial, well, it depends on how much you can take :). Only alumni CPs can get into summer college program and work in other areas... I think it's usually because they don't have to be retrained.
I'd recommend doing a full program though. The experience is worth missing one semester of college, I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom