Summer hours?

epcotWSC

Original Poster
Since there a few people "in the know" here, I was wondering if there has been any word as to when the hours for the summer will be released? Is it in on a wait and see basis to see how bookings go and on 1Q attendance?

Tom

Beta Return
Hours have been posted through April, and that's as official as it gets right now. Unless someone here works in the department that sets park hours, you're probably going to have to wait like the rest of us, unfortunately.

Besides, if anyone heard rumors of possible summer hours now, they'll be wrong in a day. We went in January and the hours and parade times for our trip changed 3 times - 2 of which were the week before we went.

They don't have a clue what attendance is going to be like in a week, let alone in 4 months.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I am anxious to get my hands on the summer hours too. But no such luck. We won't know for some time. My 90 day out date is March 8th - no ADR's and hours until then. :hammer:

FigmentJedi

Hopefully by May, they'll be smart enough to start scheduling more Fantasmic showings... Considering the few they're doing now are getting even more insanely crowded....

Iknewagirlnamed

I would assume that since it is the summertime, that the hours wont vary that much from previous years. Even though the economy sucks, it is still Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom