Suggestions on a room request at the GF!

jerseygirl

Original Poster
Hello all! I am going to Disney in 2 weeks and staying at the GF. There will be 5 of us staying in a room (including my kiddos.) I am just wondering what room is large enough to request to accommodate us and have a decent view a well. I have a 2 year old as well so I am just curious what all of you think and can suggest to me. Thank you so much in advance for all your help!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
All non-dormer rooms sleep five. Whatever "view" you paid for (garden, lagoon or theme park) will likely be the one you get. There really aren't any bad views. Big Pine Key is very conveniently located to both pools, the main building and Gasparilla's. We have stayed in that building twice and liked it.

Mrsdonaldduck

W
All non-dormer rooms sleep five. Whatever "view" you paid for (garden, lagoon or theme park) will likely be the one you get. There really aren't any bad views. Big Pine Key is very conveniently located to both pools, the main building and Gasparilla's. We have stayed in that building twice and liked it.
@Tuvalu is right on! Hope you have a wonderful trip we r heading to the gf sugar loaf building in August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom