Suggestion for return of Walt Disney

Rich T

How do you feel about that touring holographic show they created? Would you be fine with that being added into the Parks somewhere?
Please check the edit I just added to my last comment. Re: the show… The medium of holograms based on existing footage doesn’t bother me. AAs push it over the edge into Futurama territory for me.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Please check the edit I just adddd to my last comment. Re: the show… The medium of holograms based on existing footage doesn’t bother me. AAs push it over the edge into Futurama territory for me.
I like Futurama lol

Anyways, I honestly don't expect them to do anything. But adding the holographic show into say a revamped TL would be cool to me.

AndyS2992

People seem to forget that 'Walt Disney' made an appearance at Magic Kingdom's 'Share a Dream Come True' parade that ran from 2001 to 2008, originally part of the Walt Disney's 100th Birthday celebration. So Walt has appeared as a 'character' before in the parks. He's not as sacred as people think.

Walt.jpg

I wouldn't mind an AA show featuring him, similar to that of Lincoln, at One Man's Dream at Hollywood Studios, as long as it was tasteful.

Roger_the_pianist

I never thought of a Walt meet and greet with a real person. That could be kinda charming.

I'd be afraid an animatronic would become sentient. Would they unfreeze his head and install it on an animatronic body?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom