Suess Trolly Ride Photo's

kcnole

That should add some nice kinetics to that portion of the park. I just wonder if the ride is any fun. It seems to look more like a peoplemove type attraction than an attraction of itself. Is there more to it than just taking you around that portion of the island?

The Mom

Premium Member
Unfortunately, it's opening too late for me. Maybe someday, when or if I have grandchildren, I'll ride it. I really would have appreciated another attraction to keep The Son occupied the first time we brought him when he was about 5 or so.

At 13, he's a bit too old for it now. :lol:

Lemeus19

I rode it this morning. I'd say it lasts about 3 minutes, give or take as I didn't really keep track. There's 2 trains, one on each side, and depending on which one you ride you get a different experience, but since I've only been on one side so far I don't know what they are for sure. I thought it was a better than I had expected it to be - the themes and the storyline are cute! It's in 'technical rehearsals' right now and is operating randomly throughout the day.

dxwwf3

Finally. Not enough to get me back on Universal property, but it will be something I check out the next time I'm there.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The official opening is the 22nd, no?

Anywho.. The Sneech Beach area isn't back from behind the tarps yet and so parts of the scenery isn't uite done yet either. And one person I talked to is right - one of the speils on the Teal track is just painful. apparently each track has 2 speils that can play.

There's a video on Youtube of the scary teal speil in question.

DigitalDisney

Only one train per side? That's going to kill the ride's capacity.

I'll still give it a shot when I'm there next month. The video I've seen looks amusing enough...

daguru

I rode it this past Saturday, there were at least two trains per track... I don't think capacity will be a problem, seeing as how the ride is under 4 mins long, if it stops a lot...

I don't know if the stops are programmed or just because of trains backing up, but we spent just as much time stopped and waiting as we did moving...

The ride is alright, kinda like the other rides in Suess Land... not long enough and too much standing still...

Oh and the que line... just like other ques at Universal, really, really long and winding... reminded me or Popeye's que (you know, the que that never ends)...

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Went to IOA on Sunday at 9:30am....thought the AP Preview was an all-day thing but it turns out it was only from 7am - 9am. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom