Stuff that makes you cry

becanya

I've always been a crier....it's quite problematic professionally. :cry:

But Disney really gets me...let me tell you. Here are the big winners for me...
- Magical Express video (no joke...pathetic, I know)
- MK opening show...all pure magic...wrapped up in pixie dust ♪♪♪♪
- Walking right down the middle of main street (not the song as much as the actual walking) :lol:
- Chef Mickeys breakfast...especially when I see Ms Ruth Ann, our favorite waiter!:wave:
- There are several songs from Disney movies that get me..."At last I see the light," "Ever Ever After," "Beauty and the Beast," I could go on and on.

My kids are like...mommy...what's wrong with you? And my husband just laughs. Last year at the opening of MK, he looked over at me and said, "oh my gosh, are you actually CRYING?!" I just laughed through the tears and said..."but it's just so freakin magical!" Now it's our joke..."it's just so magical!":p

becanya

I always cry at Baby Mine from Dumbo.

Oh gosh, my too. I remember as a little girl always crying when I saw that part, because I couldn't imagine being separated from my mom. Now when my kids see that part they say, "Momma...did that make you cry when you were a little girl?"

I also cry at the part of DVD's where they show the castle and do the fireworks with "When you wish upon a star" playing in the background. My kids say..."momma...doesn't that make you so happy?"

epcotWSC

I get teary eyed in a lot of Disney movies. Never actually cry though. The end of Toy Story 3 brings me to the brink every time.

I think almost every Disney movie I have ever seen has made me cry at some point. There are some exceptions, but not many. Most are just a tiny trickle or two running down my face. However at the beginning of Up and the end of Toy Story 3 I just right out BAWL uncontrollably every time!

Magenta Panther

I just teared up a little watching a video of Dreamfinder and Richard Sherman singing "One Little Spark" at D23...that is so pure Disney....it reminds me so much of what the company used to be...:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom