Stuff Nobody Says

PUSH

Original Poster
I thought it would be fun to make a thread for this. Here's how it works: You post stuff that nobody would say!

Examples: "Bacon? No thanks." or "I love it when people chew with their mouths open!"

Get the idea? Great! Now it's your turn! Have fun!

MaxsDad

Referring to the ride, but I would think his popularity is declining due to the ride!

Another one: "You know, I sure wish I could get less Fastpasses in a day. They suck! Especially when I have options to use them them at different parks. Who wants choices?"

MaxsDad

Man, that Wal Mart is awesome! It is so clean, and all the employees are so nice. They all look like they just love to work there. What a great work environment that must be. I just love going there, especially on Saturdays when all the lovely citizens come out. I can not wait to go back!

NYwdwfan

The ride or the character? Because plenty of people I know love the character.

Referring to the ride, but I would think his popularity is declining due to the ride!

Another one: "You know, I sure wish I could get less Fastpasses in a day. They suck! Especially when I have options to use them them at different parks. Who wants choices?"

ATTRACTION. :mad:

My daughter actually corrected me the other day when I referred to the Laugh Floor as a ride. I was so proud.

Back to the thraed:

There just aren't enough things for girls at EPCOT.

Oh wait...

MaxsDad

You know, allowing missed field goals to be returned by the defense is bad for the game of college football because it results in an increase in the number of unnecessary injuries to the players, and should be made illegal with an off season rule change.

Or maybe someone has said it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom