Studios projection towers getting more details

raven

Thank you!! Those looked very out of place when they just plopped them there. I thought they could at least put some bushes or trees around them. At least they are taking acting now.

AndyS2992

Never seen them before and they look awful, people are saying they look better now so I can't even imagine how terrible they looked before :hungover:

No Name

Glad to see. While not excellent, it looks much nicer, even with those loose wraps. Are those coming off or are those supposed to stay?

After the blue tower, can they please theme/hide these guys?

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Next Big Thing

I'm pretty sure those have already been hidden behind landscaping
No, they are very visible walking along that back path. Although since I assume the projectors need to be reached often enough by maintenance for whatever reason, I can't see how they could completely hide them and make it look natural to DAK's environment.

peter11435

No, they are very visible walking along that back path. Although since I assume the projectors need to be reached often enough by maintenance for whatever reason, I can't see how they could completely hide them and make it look natural to DAK's environment.
When did you last see them? I know when I last looked at them they had blocked one of them completely with foliage and looked to be starting on the second. I assumed they would have completed this by now.

Next Big Thing

When did you last see them? I know when I last looked at them they had blocked one of them completely with foliage and looked to be starting on the second. I assumed they would have completed this by now.
Admittedly not since late June so I guess it could have easily changed. It certainly didn't look good then though.

No Name

Well, I think it's very possible. The the front projectors are creatively hidden in new Tree of Life "roots." In case you haven't seen, here are a couple of pictures:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

But obviously when the awakenings expanded to the back of the tree, those projectors didn't get a similar treatment. Perhaps they have hid them in the past month.

When was that? Good to hear, if true! I'll try to check it out.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom