Studio Ghibli

l4dybu6

They should put something in the Japan pavillion at Epcot. Maybe along the lines of the great movie ride? Or just a dark ride where you go through the movies. You could fly with Kiki, swim with Ponyo, follow San as she rides on a wolf! Just no grave of the fireflies....

Kirk88

Ponyo is a good flick and a family favorite in our house. Did Disney only enter a distribution agreement with them or a partnership? I know John Lasseter was very involved in whatever agreement currently stands. I agree with an earlier post though. Disney needs to chill on the acquisitions and pour more money into park attractions.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Ponyo is a good flick and a family favorite in our house. Did Disney only enter a distribution agreement with them or a partnership? I know John Lasseter was very involved in whatever agreement currently stands. I agree with an earlier post though. Disney needs to chill on the acquisitions and pour more money into park attractions.

I mean I doubt they are going to buy them, it's just I actually would enjoy this property if they did!

Sped2424

Original Poster
I think something like a walk through museum behind the japan pavillion in epcot would be greatly welcomed and appreciated like @englanddg said!

stevehousse

I think DHS should replace the animation building and turn it into studio ghibli, with a Ponyo dark ride and Totoro meet n greet! Like a sub section of the animation courtyard!

Both of my boys adore Ponyo! It would make a good dark ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom