Streaming music station

Geppetto

Original Poster
What sites or apps do you use when streaming disney theme park music, which sites are the best? I notice several are no longer on line.

Also any word of a new theme park album? Thanks

IMFearless

I wish I could get disney life in the us. Do they have a large selection of park music ?

They have most of the music that has been made commercially available over the years. Disneyland and WDW albums, parades, Date Nite at Disneyland.

It doesn't have the more obscure stuff like background music loops and the stuff the 1% will like.

Figments Friend

'Sorcerer Radio' is quite good.
Download the free app through the Apple Store to a mobile device or iPad / tablet and enjoy !

They play a nice variety of Disney Theme Park music from ALL Parks....and ALL possible related music.
Everything from background music, live staged Shows, various Parade soundtracks, Attraction scores ( past and present ) plus numerous area music loops, and a lot more.
So it is much more then just your typical playlist from common officially released Park albums.

Recommended.

:)

-

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
YouTube works for me... streaming the various area and ride music loops can fill a whole day very easily.

Zipadeelady

I use quite a few...

Dparkradio has a great app
Sorcerer radio has both and app and website that I really enjoy.
youtube has a lot of different loops I like to listen to
reedycreek has an app, I haven't listened to it in a while. They've been playing a lot of DLP & TDL and I'm not a fan
d-cot.com has a lot in their jukebox.

matt clark

Spotify has some great ones.
Type in DISNEY in the search... scroll down to playlist.. expand... theres a ton of cool playlists.

Ive also made my own playlist of mp3s i throw on random on the ole android.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom