Strange WDW trip?

CastleBound

Original Poster
So, my sister is going to WDW in August for a trip that was booked 3 days ago. First off I thought that was strange to book it late. Heres some more things:
-They plan on going there for 7 days. 2 of those days will be spent in universal. The other 5 will be all in WDW.(not so strange)
-They bought a hopper pass to only go to 2 parks and typhoon lagoon. Magic Kingdom and Epcot. No Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. (strange)
-They plan to go to typhoon lagoon 2 times in 5 days.(strange)

Now I know not everyone plans a trip as I would, but to me this trip sounds strange. Coming from New Jersey whats the point in going to Disney for 2 days at a water park when we have water parks everywhere here plus the beach. Also, to miss DAK and DHS, to me thats a mystery. Especially with a hopper pass, why not hit everything.

Piebald

1239931735701.gif

sueuk

If - as you say - they've been before, perhaps they decided to just visit their favourite places this trip .... not so strange in that case :)

disneygirl1

Well I definitely see where you are coming from... But each person has there own way of touring when they go to the World. Maybe once they get there, they will realize what they are missing out on and rethink their plans!

CastleBound

Original Poster
Why ask us... when you can ask... say...um... your sister?:shrug:

haha, I did ask my sister of course, she says that his family thinks there are no good rides or anything worth seeing at DAK and DHS! They don't know what they are missing if they say that!!

Rabflmom

-They bought a hopper pass to only go to 2 parks and typhoon lagoon. Magic Kingdom and Epcot. No Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. (strange)
-They plan to go to typhoon lagoon 2 times in 5 days.(strange)>>>>>>

First thing I notice is they bought a HOPPER pass. They can go to all 4 parks on those 2 days if they so desire. If they didn't really like the other parks the other times they were there why waste their time in them. Once they are there and they decide they would like to go to DHS or AK for just a ride or 2 they can.

As for 2 days in TL , I personally would never do that and spend 1 day at BB. Maybe they just like waterparks and think TL is the best. It is their vacation and they get to do what they want on it.

We recently had family down who were sure they only wanted to go to MK for thei days in Disney. Took some convincing to get them to hop, but they will never say never again. They had more fun than they ever had and it was their 5th trip to Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom