The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
They are replacing Hall of Presidents with a glorious three hour production titled, "A Salute to all Nations, but mostly America". Trust me, I went to school with Meg Crofton and she told me all about it.

(She may've graduated before I got there though)

Meg and I graduated from the same program. She never mentioned it to me at any alumni events....

wdwgreek

Original Poster
If you go back a few months on Twitter, this isn't the first mention of a new Muppet Show coming to Magic Kingdom. I actually wouldn't be totally shocked if this turned out to be true (although Liberty Square is a bit iffy of choice, to be totally honest).
Where on twitter was this? could it be the same person/ worker circulating it?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Im sure this will be an immersive experience for the whole family and the re-telling of American History through the eyes of the Muppetts.

Of course, you can just have Sam do the narration, just like Morgan Freeman was brought in to do the new narration when Obama was elected president (I thought his Hillary Clinton ad was an audition tape for the 2017 version of HoP). Satire has long since replaced standard forms of journalism, so why not?

jt04

Not stirring the pot but could they be considering relocating the HoP? In that case I think I like this idea for the MK.

Blairnicol

Like-seriously?????? I was SUPER psyched about the idea of expanding The Muppets to Muppets Courtyard and them getting some additional traction at DHS. Swedish Chef Restaurant instead of crappy Pizza Planet? Sign. Me. UP. But leave the Hall of Presidents the helllll alone. I could mayyyyybbbeee get on board with Sam the Eagle being involved. MAYBE. But I love Morgan Freeman's narration.

Although-I could seriously understand them looking at what the crap to do if Trump gets elected...because Morgan Freeman will probably say "NOPE" to them continuing to use his voiceover work.

Unless they are moving HoP to replace American Adventure. THEN we will talk.

But why not keep The Muppets at DHS?? Where they are getting their own land?? I'm confused.....:confused:

PhotoDave219

Wow, two pages and no one remembers that the never built Disney's America was to feature a Muppet attraction in its Eillis Island section about immigration.

Because that is a twenty year old project that never made it past the local planning commissions.

Now we have strip malls, a walmart, a rather nice boy scout camp, horrible traffic and a good pizza place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom