Storybookland

mahnamahna101

Hmm great concept for a whole park!

However, you should scale back the lands a bit. It seems like you have 30-35 lands/mini-lands when even Disneyland only has 8. And half of your 80+ attractions are flat rides... no lol.

1. Neverland/Pixie Hollow
  2. Wonderland
  3. 100 Acre Wood
  4. Storybook Circus
  5. Enchanted Forest (Disney princesses, Studio Ghibli... Totoro must be in a theme park!!)
  6. Arendale
  7. Villains/spooky land
  8. Hero's Harbor (something like Arabian Coast at DisneySea)
  9. Mermaid Lagoon
  10. Beastly Kingdom
And if you're doing a whole Storybookland, you probably need more thrill rides than your average Fantasyland. But I have always thought WDW could have built a whole park just for Fantasyland

orlando678-

Original Poster
I know but this land is just a bunch of mini lands. I like those ideas also but this is different. I am still finding out which rides are included and which ones not but also I think flat areas are something to add to the environment around you. I am also just not sure what it really is but I'd love it as a theme park. There are more thrill rides but many are already thrill rides. I'll add the ride systems later and the thrill factor scale.

Tip Top Club

I know what you're saying tip top club but I don't know but I have the feeling that one day they will make a remake or a live action version which will be popular. The Great Mouse Detective, Robin Hood, Mr. Toad, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules are all less popular movies but I just felt like they belong here

I want to clarify that the two movies I mentioned I mentioned for a reason (Mouse/Cauldron).

The Black Cauldron is a bad film. It just is. Sure it has it's moments, but there's no arguing that this is one that is better off buried. Mouse detective is a fine film, and referencing it would be a fantastic nod to hardcore Disney Fans, but ultimately you can't devote too much time or money to something that just wasn't successful.

The other ones you mentioned simply don't have those same parameters if you ask me. Mr. Toad is a Disney Classic and while many of the public may not know who he is, Disney Parks fans do, and older Disney fans do. Robin Hood is a tale that Transcends Disney, everyone knows him Disney Version of Note. The Late 90s movies (Hunchback, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan) are making a comeback, people are realizing that they didn't suck and have great music in them, so nods or small attractions would be perfectly acceptable.

Multiple people have agreed with me about too many carnival rides and too many meet and greets. Take your criticism.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom