Story Book Dining?

firecatgirl

Original Poster
We have reservations at Story Book Dining our next visit. On the starters would we be able to get the fruit app instead of the shrimp and for the horseradish potatoes could we get them plain? never had an issue subbing something at Disney before but wanted to see if anyone had an experience here and they didn’t allow subbing?
TIA :)

RememberWhen

I can’t answer your specific question, but I suspect they will work with you. Disney has always been great for us about adjusting foods whenever possible.

I’m really writing to say, you’re going to love it! It was honestly, good food and lovely character interactions. My 5yo was genuinely scared of the Queen. It was adorable (all in good fun, she was giggling about it after).

DisneyDreamer08

We have reservations at Story Book Dining our next visit. On the starters would we be able to get the fruit app instead of the shrimp and for the horseradish potatoes could we get them plain? never had an issue subbing something at Disney before but wanted to see if anyone had an experience here and they didn’t allow subbing?
TIA :)
Hi, I had a similar issue back in January. I don’t like mushrooms or shrimp 🤣 I was offered their two vegan appetizers- a veggie spring roll and a tomato salad. Both were excellent!
I also got the pork shank. I was going to suck it up and try the horseradish mashed potatoes since I was already making changes. But my server asked me if I wanted regular or horseradish potatoes. So this must be a common swap.
The entire meal and experience was amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom