STK Orlando opening at Disney Springs in 2016

flyerjab

Very excited about this as I tend to be quite carnivorous when dining! The lineup for DS The Landing is basically cementing itself as a must visit for me on our WDW trips. We have often skipped DTD as it was never something we felt we had to go see. After seeing what is coming I cannot wait for later next year. At least a lot of the places on The Landing should be open even if the rest of the project is not entirely completed.

Hockey89

Very excited about this as I tend to be quite carnivorous when dining! The lineup for DS The Landing is basically cementing itself as a must visit for me on our WDW trips. We have often skipped DTD as it was never something we felt we had to go see. After seeing what is coming I cannot wait for later next year. At least a lot of the places on The Landing should be open even if the rest of the project is not entirely completed.
Agreed...I have not step foot there since AC and CW closed....

Disneyhead'71

http://www.zagat.com/r/stk-washington/menu

I am a huge steak eater....but $95 for a Cowboy cut?
STK's Cowboy Rib Steak isn't a regular bone-in rib eye, it is a 34 oz. steak usually split between 2 people. Sometimes refered to as a Tomahawk.

content_foodside.jpg

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I have to agree.. we went on a whim in May and it was just meh for us. Which is a shame because the atmosphere was really nice though.

The quesadilla appetizer was good and the drinks weren't bad. My fiance loved the skirt steak but it was small. I got the blackened mahi mahi fajita specialty and it was 1 small piece of fish and 3 mini tortillas, it seemed like an appetizer size and it had ZERO flavor. :(
I tend to give places more than one chance so I'm sure I'll go back eventually.

I totally agree with this... portions are small. My favorite thing there (for the money anyways) is a burger...which...well.. if I"m going there... I want something else

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom