Stitch meets before eating at Ohana?

Delgado

Original Poster
when did this change? He used to come around to the tables as recently as January 17'? I'm standing in an enormous line waiting to meet stitch first and then eat!?!?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They are trying this out and it started only a week or 2 ago. It may not be permanant they just wanted to see how well this worked. So it may go back to the old way soon enough. ;)

Delgado

Original Poster
When we have went in the past, we always were sat at our table (wait was extremely minimal, if anything at all) stitch and the other characters came around to the tables played and took pictures. They all showed up before we were done eating.

Today...
We waited an hour to be sat. Stood in line for stitch and had fifteen minutes still before we were sat. They ran out of pagers and we weren't even given one until I asked what was going on and where do I go now that I met stitch. The cast member said I should have already gotten a pager. We finished eating and still had not seen any other characters. We waited again. The service was not good. We were there for two and a half hours.

21stamps

When we have went in the past, we always were sat at our table (wait was extremely minimal, if anything at all) stitch and the other characters came around to the tables played and took pictures. They all showed up before we were done eating.

Today...
We waited an hour to be sat. Stood in line for stitch and had fifteen minutes still before we were sat. They ran out of pagers and we weren't even given one until I asked what was going on and where do I go now that I met stitch. The cast member said I should have already gotten a pager. We finished eating and still had not seen any other characters. We waited again. The service was not good. We were there for two and a half hours.

We had long waits the last 2 times we ate at Ohana. I can deal with that, but I don't like the idea of meeting Stitch first.

Delgado

Original Poster
We had long waits the last 2 times we ate at Ohana. I can deal with that, but I don't like the idea of meeting Stitch first.

If it was just the initial wait it'd be different. An hour was a little much but I do understand it's a later breakfast so they can get backed up.
But waiting for stitch, waiting to be sat, waiting for a pager, waiting for bread, waiting for fruit, waiting for food...we didn't get offered drinks. The place was literally a MADhouse. And the manager was offering a couple fastpasses with all the exclusions to make up for it. No I didn't get offered one because I didn't complain but everyone around me did.

Last edited:

ScoobaSteve

I hope Disney changes this back asap. I was so pumped to eat and meet stitch today. Instead I got rushed, and it isn't anywhere near as good as when he comes to the table. Not to mention sat late for breakfast over a half hour later then my reservation. Hope they read this and change it back for the sake of everyone coming in the future

Delgado

Original Poster
I hope Disney changes this back asap. I was so pumped to eat and meet stitch today. Instead I got rushed, and it isn't anywhere near as good as when he comes to the table. Not to mention sat late for breakfast over a half hour later then my reservation. Hope they read this and change it back for the sake of everyone coming in the future

My experience the other day was so unlike anything I have experienced there. I hope they change it back too. That wait before being sat and meeting stitch was awful when you're waiting to eat breakfast! I was so hungry I was feeling sick!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom