Staying On-Site without Car: Orlando Parks/Activities?

Fun2BFree

Hey folks, it's been a while -- nearly eight years since my last post, and six years since my last visit to WDW. I've got a trip coming up in late May this year (my first Disney trip traveling solo), and I'm staying on-site at All-Star Music for 21 nights with a 14 day WDW park ticket. I'd like to plan some additional activities around those 14 days, both on and off-site -- however, I won't be hiring a car, with my already-planned travel being split between Magical Express and resort coaches.

I have a few questions that I'd appreciate feedback, answers and suggestions on:

1-
I'd definitely want to visit USF and IOA for a day each, and I've found a company packaging tickets with shuttle transfers from Disney resorts to Universal Orlando (https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/universal/ ). Can anyone vouch for this service, or do they know of any alternatives that offer shuttle service between WDW and UO? I can always get the park tickets separate, of course.

2- Are there any companies offering shuttle services with a pick-up from Disney resort hotels to the likes of Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Wet 'n' Wild or Gatorland? I've began looking through Viator, which really helped me out traveling car-less in California, but I'd certainly welcome any tips.

3- Are there any weird or wonderful activities either on-site, in the Orlando area or off the beaten track that you've done in the past and can recommend? I'm a pretty open-minded traveler so whether it's wildlife, culture or sports, hit me with your best suggestions. Bonus points for traveling there too.

I'm really looking forward to coming 'home' to WDW for the first time in forever, and I'll no doubt keep lurking around here now and then in the run-up to the trip. Thanks in advance if you can help shed some light on my questions!

Patcheslee

There are also shuttles to Kennedy, St. Augustine day trips. I know not really Orlando area but they are options outside the immediate area.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom