Staying on site and when going on mde to look at FP it says tickets required

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Hi guys

I hope I can explain this clearly. I have made my reservation through disney and I am staying at POR. While making this reservation I bought my 14 day tickets at the same time.

I am still approx 50 days away from making FP requests however when I go into the fast pass option it only shows my name (lead person) and says valid tickets required. Now when I look at the tickets part of the app or desktop it shows all my parties names and our 14 day tickets against us all.

So what I need to know is:

Will this all become available automatically when I get to my 60 day mark?

or

Do I need to phone disney to sort this out?

I know I have plenty of time but I am starting to worry as I wanna make sure I am totally prepared to get these all important FP's!

Thanks

lilclerk

As long as you see everyone's tickets on your My Reservations & Tickets page, you should be all set. You technically don't have valid tickets to make FPs with yet, that's why it's giving that message. It'll change on your 60 day mark :)

Rob562

As long as you see everyone's tickets on your My Reservations & Tickets page, you should be all set. You technically don't have valid tickets to make FPs with yet, that's why it's giving that message. It'll change on your 60 day mark :)

Exactly. Since the hotel reservation is more than 60 days away, when you log into the system right now it treats you as if you're an offsite guest who is looking to make FP+ for sometime in the next 30 days from today. And since you don't have a valid ticket that you could use in the next 30 days, it's telling you that you need to link a valid park ticket before you can make FP+.

As @lilclerk said, at your 60-day window it will all magically open to you. :)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom