Starbucks at WDW

jensenrick

I have a question, hopefully to be answered by someone who has actually been to the Main St Starbucks.
AllEars shows the menu having four of Starbuck's breakfast sandwiches on the menu; the bacon and gouda artisan, ham and cheddar artisan, classic sausage and cheddar, and the spinach feta eggwhite wrap. Yet someone posted a trip report recently that said there were no breakfast sandwiches at that location (although I get the impression they didn't look closely.)

Can anyone confirm whether or not these breakfast sandwiches are available in the AM at the Main Street Starbucks location?

alissafalco

I read that TR also, I think he probably missed it or didn't realize they had them. However, I don't know first hand, I will be able to tell you next month.

WDW 3

I will also lament the loss of the offerings from the Bakery; first the apple charlotte (went away a couple years ago), now apparently the other pastries (in lieu of Starbuck's fare).

As early risers (and early breakfast eaters), our mid morning 'coffee-and' was our treat (at Disney). It has been harder and harder to get some fine pastries about the World. Lost the frying pan cinnamon buns in Animal Kingdom (Kusafiri bakery) then the earlier mentioned apple charlotte; still hoping Starring Rolls continues to off the apple turnovers at the Studios.

I'm just hoping that Starring Rolls isn't going to be the Starbucks location at HS! Writer's Stop would be a shame too.

Disneyhead'71

Did the Mcdonalds cart take any of the magic away previously ?
Yes. But McD's is pretty ghetto. Starbucks, not so much.

I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned that they are building a Starbucks in IOA also. Soon there will be a Starbucks in all the WDW AND Universal parks.

We Are....Caffeinated!!!!!!

Last edited:

ToyStorygirl

Actually it's strange as I only recently learnt that Coca-Cola in America (Coca Cola Compamy) don't own Dr Pepper or Monster. They do here (I know as I work for Coke Europe -Coca Cola Enterprises) so in the theme parks in the UK that sell Coca-Cola products Dr Pepper is a available (not that this info helps you in any way, shape or form) :/

lunchbox1175

Actually it's strange as I only recently learnt that Coca-Cola in America (Coca Cola Compamy) don't own Dr Pepper or Monster. They do here (I know as I work for Coke Europe -Coca Cola Enterprises) so in the theme parks in the UK that sell Coca-Cola products Dr Pepper is a available (not that this info helps you in any way, shape or form) :/
Paradiso 37 is the only place you can get it....a few places have Mr. Pibb, which is ok, but not quite the same.

admireandlearn

Original Poster

No Dr. Pepper is owned by the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, which was previously part of Cadbury (the British chocolate company)!

The Empress Lilly

Yes. But McD's is pretty ghetto. Starbucks, not so much.

I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned that they are building a Starbucks in IOA also. Soon there will be a Starbucks in all the WDW AND Universal parks.

We Are....Caffeinated!!!!!!
Starbucks is hipster ghetto.

Also, Sea World too has a Starbucks. Next year, all seven major parks will have a Starbucks. All of Orlando now looks just like home! Hurrah!

daveywilks

The bakery wasn't the rose-tinted amazingness that everyone seems to think it was. It was an average quick service location serving the same plastic cr*p that can be bought at quick service locations all over WDW.

Personally I don't like Starbuck as I don't drink anything they offer (at least the WDW ones sell Coke products) but all this reminiscing about the "amazing" bakery needs to stop.

Now if they replaced Jiko with a Denny's then I'd really be annoyed.......

(ps. I never log in to this forum but have been lurking for years, I had to log in to chip in here.
Sorry for the ranting!)

Last edited:

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I have a question, hopefully to be answered by someone who has actually been to the Main St Starbucks.
AllEars shows the menu having four of Starbuck's breakfast sandwiches on the menu; the bacon and gouda artisan, ham and cheddar artisan, classic sausage and cheddar, and the spinach feta eggwhite wrap. Yet someone posted a trip report recently that said there were no breakfast sandwiches at that location (although I get the impression they didn't look closely.)

Can anyone confirm whether or not these breakfast sandwiches are available in the AM at the Main Street Starbucks location?

Its a Starbucks ALL their food items are there all day

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom