Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SWGalaxysEdge

Park was scheduled to open at 9 we got there at 8 and missed out on boarding pass. I’ll be honest we are getting there at 0400 tomorrow , done playing around

...parking opens at 4. I just wish when you call that 2 people had the same answer.
Remember after you tap you magicband step to the side and get your boarding group in the app. while the clueless tourists are distracted.

Disney Analyst

Can someone clarify. Are there two holding cells total, and 2 dispatch rooms with 2 cars each? Or are there 4 holding cells and 4 dispatch rooms with 2 cars each?

SWGalaxysEdge

Can someone clarify. Are there two holding cells total, and 2 dispatch rooms with 2 cars each? Or are there 4 holding cells and 4 dispatch rooms with 2 cars each?

...4 cells, with 2 cars each.

opening.png

tirian

Final photos:

It is a big surprise to suddenly arrive outside, and seeing the Lieutenant Bek animatronic again is cool:

View attachment 430938

View attachment 430941

Unloading area:

View attachment 430940

There were lots of Youtubbers out yesterday morning. I saw @przidentkendall of DSNY Newscast, Rob Plays, @Disnerd2003 of Mickey Views , Michael Kay and others.

View attachment 430942

There were more characters walking around last night than I've seen before, including quite a few X-wing pilots just standing around talking with guests:

View attachment 430944

View attachment 430945

On the 'stage' around the X-wing near the Rise of the Resistance entrance some characters were just talking and checking the ship. Some of these people were in the opening ceremony on Wednesday:

View attachment 430946

View attachment 430947

They were playing loud Star Wars music in this area, which was surprising as there are usually just sounds. This may have something to do with the X-wing drones though, as this was the area where people were waiting for the drones. Not sure if they will continue to play music like this:

Thanks for the pics, but the image of the YouTubers makes me cringe. :D

No Name

If Rise is all that's needed to turn GE around, then by opening with Falcon first, they unknowingly designed an experiment that has all the controls in place (same Star Wars IP, same pricy theming) to demonstrate that people prefer RIDES that aim to overwhelm you, rather than simulators. (And I like the Falcon!)

The next generation of executives will understand what a home run means, and their egos will crave more to claim as their own.

I agree personally but Flight of Passage is doing wonders and it’s a simulator. I think it depends if the simulator is good or not.

peterwendy

I don’t know if this has been said before on this forum but about a week before ROTR opening the ride supposedly kept catching on fire, which is why there were also no cast previews

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom